Rebel Heart Promo Tour

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys as i alredy told you she will not be performinh at the billboard awards unfortunately. It's 100% confirmed she isn't.

Liz rosenberg said she was booked to appear on letterman. So that should happen within the next month. Last episode is may 20. If things havent changed. I doubt she will be performing though

Well guys as i alredy told you she will not be performinh at the billboard awards unfortunately. It's 100% confirmed she isn't.

Liz rosenberg said she was booked to appear on letterman. So that should happen within the next month. Last episode is may 20. If things havent changed. I doubt she will be performing though

Traditional, your response to this?

Isn't she going to Met Gala next monday(the week after this one)? I know that's not actually promo for the album, but it's still something...

I hope she does. It has an interesting theme this year, China. I love Asian culture. ( I know people will say cultural appropriation here) She did post the pictures of Ai Wei Wei and I read Arianne Phillips was there with him in Beijing.

I think an Asian themed portion of the tour would be great and something she hasn't done since DWT. How about some traditional Asian musicians. And Nothing Really Matters is a must! I just love that song.

Only if they're not a guest of someone with a table. If she goes she'll definitely be going as a guest of Donatella or Ricardo (she was his guest in 2013 and Marc Jacobs's guest in 2009)

The list of attendees was released and she wasn't on it, but these things are never final. So far the only musicians confirmed are Rih, Kanye and Katy

Guest Rachelle of London

...who cares how much it cost? Its a fundraiser and they are rich.

This. It's a charity event. The more the better.

oh i didn't know it was a fundraiser. wasn't sure what it was really. just a fashion event, i assumed. celebs showing off their outfits for some attention lol but that's good if it is for charity :)

Well, she better show up somewhere, anywhere, I don't want the album promo to end with the drake shit and for it to be the only thing that the public will remember from this era. In fact if this makes it to South Park I won't be surprised.

Guest Rachelle of London

They've pushed back the release for GT in the UK AGAIN!!! Lets hope that means some form of promo theyve planned.

I hope she does something prior to the tour. Live Earth whatever I don't mind.

They've pushed back the release for GT in the UK AGAIN!!! Lets hope that means some form of promo theyve planned.

Yep, fingers crossed. The ideal thing would be for her to appear on britain's got talent and perform ghosttown for their 10 million audience. I think the live shows start on Saturday May 9....uhmmm ;) One can only hope! But why would they keep pushing the release back if not for promo?