Rebel Heart Promo Tour

The Iheartradio music awards are live on NBC on March 29th. Would be a good idea to perform there as it's hosted by the largest radio group in the USA. Maybe launch second single?

The Iheartradio music awards are live on NBC on March 29th. Would be a good idea to perform there as it's hosted by the largest radio group in the USA. Maybe launch second single?

I hope she does it! That would be so great for airplay, they would definitely play her if she performs at their awards show

well, UK, france, italy ... im sure australia is the obvious next stop!

but really, she would never come to australia for a promo. plus, there's no shows she could really go on anyway. i assume the earlier pre-recorded interview with richard wilkins was because she wont be coming here at all. not even for the full tour (she would at least do a live satelitte interview if she was going to tour here).

Wow she looks so gorgeous!! Can someone please summarize what the article said?

She's talking about motherhood and how she's a bit overprotective and worried when it comes to her kids. She says she does it to a point where she annoys them and drives them crazy. The interviewer in the article says that he was suprised to see a very different side of Madonna, vulnerable, soft and very motherly. They say that she might appear cold on the outside, because she's such a polarizing artist (either loved or hated) but she's a very warmhearted and affectionate person and mother on the inside.

M also talked about how the day Lola moved out to go to University was the worst day of her life. :lmao: She says that we're living in a crazy world with lots of crazy people and that it's getting worse every single day.

Guest Hunterlas

M also talked about how the day Lola moved out to go to University was the worst day of her life. :lmao:

Whats so hilarious about that?

Edited by Hunterlas

Once again, a great statement on ageism:

"The ageism in our society makes me sick. Are women over 50 supposed to disappear from the public? Is there a law which says that we're not allowed to be adventurous and experimental anymore? That we're not allowed to feel sexy anymore and celebrate our sexuality?"

Once again, a great statement on ageism:

"The ageism in our society makes me sick. Are women over 50 supposed to disappear from the public? Is there a law which says that we're not allowed to be adventurous and experimental anymore? That we're not allowed to feel sexy anymore and celebrate our sexuality?"

fuck yeah! :thumbsup:

She's talking about motherhood and how she's a bit overprotective and worried when it comes to her kids. She says she does it to a point where she annoys them and drives them crazy. The interviewer in the article says that he was suprised to see a very different side of Madonna, vulnerable, soft and very motherly. They say that she might appear cold on the outside, because she's such a polarizing artist (either loved or hated) but she's a very warmhearted and affectionate person and mother on the inside.

M also talked about how the day Lola moved out to go to University was the worst day of her life. :lmao: She says that we're living in a crazy world with lots of crazy people and that it's getting worse every single day.

Thank you dear!! ♡

So the promo tour per se it's not happening?

I mean the mini concerts, or maybe they will be at the end of March? I don't see her going to Europe again at the end of the month.

Well one has never been announced. But its possible, she seems to be doing a lot of promo

But agree its probably unlikely she goes back to Europe so soon

I mean the mini concerts, or maybe they will be at the end of March? I don't see her going to Europe again at the end of the month.

Promo shows are the best way to promote the upcoming tour, for instance the Sticky and Sweet tour was announced during the promo shows for Hard Candy ;)

Guest Hunterlas

Its highly unlikely shell go back to Europe again soon... BUT its highly likely a promo concert will happen in NYC!

I read somewhere that she is going to be interviewed on French radio tomorrow. Does anyone else remember reading this? Does anyone have the link where we can listen?