Rebel Heart Promo Tour

^ especially since there is literally nothing to bitch about this era!

Yes, we are spoiled!

This era is a non stop roller coaster since December :inlove:

She shouldn't go to le grand journal cause i heard a segment of the show called le petit journal has a running gag about madonna being old and desperate to stay relevant. Basically they can fuck off and eat my cock. She should do the voice, even if it's a shitty show, it's 10 millions of potentiel viewers against 1 million with le grand journal!! That's my 2 cents about french promo

She shouldn't go to le grand journal cause i heard a segment of the show called le petit journal has a running gag about madonna being old and desperate to stay relevant. Basically they can fuck off and eat my cock. She should do the voice, even if it's a shitty show, it's 10 millions of potentiel viewers against 1 million with le grand journal!! That's my 2 cents about french promo

Yes, exactly! "Le Petit Journal" is now independent from "Le Grand Journal" but it is still on Canal+ and still hateful on M. I hope she won't go on this channel, they can fuck off.

madonna can't ever win with her fans.....

There are tens of channels in France where she can go, Canal+ is the worst choice.

This is how they portrayed Girl Gone Wild : http://cdn11.ne.be/ckContents/images//Mars%202012/madonna%20petit%20journalr.jpg

It's like if she went to Piers Morgan's show :ass:

Rebel Heart Singles, Promo and Tour Plans

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 16, 2015

[...]

There will be definitely more to talk about soon, as the promotion for Rebel Heart will not just bring you the Grammy Awards performance and the upcoming Brits, but plenty of interviews, tv appearances and magazine covers in the next weeks.

Madonna will be taking some quality time to promote her new record and the schedule will remind you much more of the Confessions era rather than MDNA.

Preparations for the next World Tour are also currently underway, but this time the Queen of Pop will likely hit the road towards the end of the Summer and continue into the Fall season with what you already know is understood to be an arena show.

Are you as much excited as we are?

Again some random tweet is not really any more confirmation. They probably got the information for fan sites in the first place.

I'm obviously hopeful but I want to be confirmed in a more official capacity soon.

There you go, from the Queen!!

0BA36D17-90A2-47BF-B517-AC62EF9CFE9C.png

Rebel Heart Singles, Promo and Tour Plans

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 16, 2015
[...]
There will be definitely more to talk about soon, as the promotion for Rebel Heart will not just bring you the Grammy Awards performance and the upcoming Brits, but plenty of interviews, tv appearances and magazine covers in the next weeks.
Madonna will be taking some quality time to promote her new record and the schedule will remind you much more of the Confessions era rather than MDNA.
Preparations for the next World Tour are also currently underway, but this time the Queen of Pop will likely hit the road towards the end of the Summer and continue into the Fall season with what you already know is understood to be an arena show.
Are you as much excited as we are?

Perfect !!!

this is my favorite show ( along with Chi l'ha Visto, Vande :1251: )!! good choice!!!

all the A-Listers go there, no just Hollywood people but even great singers, politicians and writers. Def the best show to host Madonna. I just hope they'll not make the usual Madonna's Italian family reunion from Pacentro, with distant relatives M never saw or heard of :daft:

It makes sense because I suppose that she also needs to promo the Versace line, I mean attend a few Fashion Shows and Red Carpets.

Italy will explode with her!

Now she only needs to go to Japan and Australia and bang!

I think she'll do a Euro promo tour, then back to the US for perhaps a few small appearances, shoot video number 2, have a family holiday and then will go into lockdown for tour rehearsals.

I can't see her including anywhere apart from USA, UK, France, Italy and Germany on the small promo tour.

For the world tour though she really needs to include Japan and Australia and only play key markets in Europe and key cities in the USA.

Guest Hunterlas

I think shell rock europe and come back to the US right on time for the week of the albums release. Forget the Grammys and that Ryan S interview, there is still lots to come for the US. America will see the grand finale of this promo tour before she starts getting ready for the tour.

Btw, I still think there is a strong possiblity we will have a mini concert in NYC!

This time it really looks like they don't want to repeat the second week drop of MDNA, most of the promo for Rebel Heart is planned for after the album release... It's really really good! First week sales will be good with the pre-sales and then the rest will be good too with the real promo beginning!

This time it really looks like they don't want to repeat the second week drop of MDNA, most of the promo for Rebel Heart is planned for after the album release... It's really really good! First week sales will be good with the pre-sales and then the rest will be good too with the real promo beginning!

yeah that's actually exciting. its for sure not another MDNA "lets make an album to go on tour" thing

Madonna confirmed in France on Canal+, in the show "Le grand journal" on March 2. An interview and 2 songs performed live.

I'm not sure it's the best option (The Voice has 10m viewers while "Le grand journal" only has 1.5m, and Canal+ has some Madonna haters and nasty people as anchors), but it's great that she's promoting in France so no complaints, this will be awesome :stir:

:Disco_Ball: