Rebel Heart Promo Tour

why are people talking about more performances in the US? all I see are interviews (rumoured) and the french performance

Nothing's confirmed for the US. But she'll be in the UK last week of February, France first week of March, it would sort of make sense for her to then come back to the US for the week of March 10 to do more promo

Guest Hunterlas

All I see is people talking about her performance in Paris. What am I missing? Lol

What are you missing? You are loling so hard that you not reading all the posts in this thread before you voice your opinion...

On Le Grand Journal they usually have 2 live, one is broadcasted on tv and the second one only available on their website.

I hope Madonna won't go on Canal + and Le Grand Journal, they have always been mean against her. They are fucking ageist. For GGW they did a parody with a woman of 90 years old and it was just ridiculous. Recently they showed a part of the Grammy performance and they put sounds of bones cracking for every mouvement she did... They can fuck off. I hope nobody will advice M to go on this channel, it's like thanking them for being rude and ageist...

the promo has been pretty inconsistent

where is the promo? lol

LOLZ

Ok, so she performed the Grammy's which is basically the biggest place she could perform. Now, she's going to perform on the Brits. She has pretty much never performed on two big awards shows so close together. Then she's probably going on Jonathan Ross. Then she's off to France for a big interview and performance. And that's all more than a week before the album even comes out.

Presumably she'll be back in the US the week of March 10th for some other appearances. Plus she's Shazam's single of the week, she's getting that target demo taken care of on Grindr, she's been on all the blogs this week following the Grammys, her Versace ads are in all the magazines, etc.

Guest Hunterlas

Come on man, be positive. Just because we dont know it doesnt mean itsnt going to happen. Be patient. The BIG week for US promo will be the week of the album's release.

I hope Madonna won't go on Canal + and Le Grand Journal, they have always been mean against her. They are fucking ageist. For GGW they did a parody with a woman of 90 years old and it was just ridiculous. Recently they showed a part of the Grammy performance and they put sounds of bones cracking for every mouvement she did... They can fuck off. I hope nobody will advice M to go on this channel, it's like thanking them for being rude and ageist...

Aren't you talking about Le Petit Journal instead? Although I'm not a big fan of the show, I think that M and Antoine de Caunes could get along.

That's Le Petit Journal. I hate this show and its presenter is a midget asshole who just don't want to come out publicly, his friends told me he became a real asshole since he got the job of his reductive Daily show. Big Michael Jackson fan btw. Le Grand Journal is something else, De caunes is good friend with Gaultier and Mondino so they have friendly connections.

And where would she go in Germany? Wetten Dass is no more and I honestly can't see her go to any of the pathetic RTL or PRO7 shows. Echos ..? please, they are about as relevant as the World Music Awards.

If any, she should do some sit down interviews that can then be aired in different versions in all of the entertainment shows like exclusiv, taff, red etc

Update #12: New French Radio Interview

French radio station Europe1 will be broadcasting a new interview with Madonna on Friday February 27th.
Talking points are the new album “Rebel Heart”, the recent terrorist attacks in Paris and the upcoming tour.
According to the article, Madonna will be performing twice in France in the fall and it will probably be at the Bercy arena in Paris!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/#ixzz3Rtw8Piys

And where would she go in Germany? Wetten Dass is no more and I honestly can't see her go to any of the pathetic RTL or PRO7 shows. Echos ..? please, they are about as relevant as the World Music Awards.

If any, she should do some sit down interviews that can then be aired in different versions in all of the entertainment shows like exclusiv, taff, red etc

agree, there are no good shows left

imagine her going to Stefan Raab :lmao:

yuck

What's so messy? Album is out in March incase you forgotten. Original plan has been changed, we've had Grammys, next is Brits. We probably getting The Voice (France) according to some rumours. The album is out in MARCH!

Update #12: New French Radio Interview

French radio station Europe1 will be broadcasting a new interview with Madonna on Friday February 27th.

Talking points are the new album “Rebel Heart”, the recent terrorist attacks in Paris and the upcoming tour.

According to the article, Madonna will be performing twice in France in the fall and it will probably be at the Bercy arena in Paris!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/#ixzz3Rtw8Piys

so it seems that Europe´s concerts will be in the fall...interesting!!!

agree, there are no good shows left

imagine her going to Stefan Raab :lmao:

yuck

They could do something like they did with American Life. Some songs from Rebel Heart. Maybe another "oldie". Of course they have to find a host that can actually handle an interview with Madonna.

And about the Echo. Why not. There are still a few million watching. She could pick up a lifetime achievement award. Sing one or two songs and leave. And say about the Echo whatever you want but it's actually an award that is based on achievments not PR since it's based on sales. It's not that kind of "come by and pick up an award" type of show like the World Music Awards.

What's so messy? Album is out in March incase you forgotten. Original plan has been changed, we've had Grammys, next is Brits. We probably getting The Voice (France) according to some rumours. The album is out in MARCH!

Thank you! :)

We are having promo this time. Magazine covers, interviews, live performances...