Rebel Heart Promo Tour

Guest whatatramp

If she does a promo tour, I bet she will come to Australia this time. I am being serious, I have a very strong feeling she will embrace her Australian fans big time this year.

As she has already done photo sessions and interviews for V, Interview and we know Cosmopolitan is coming up, I also think Vogue and Vanity fair will get an interview and photo shoot. Plus performances on lots of shows - musical and interviews. Then, she will start thinking of her next tour. Well, I can dream :laugh:

oooh what have I missed? :shock:

Guest Hunterlas

Are we definitely having a promo tour as in full shows?? or is the promo tour going to be the Grammys, Brits, The voice france?

I really believe after the Brits (and maybe some TV shows appearances in London) shell go promote the same way the album in Paris, to then come back to the US for TV appearences as well and do one mini concert in NYC the week the album is released.

Guest Hunterlas

^ its mostly a fan conjecture. HOWEVER, its well funded. It was done for Music, Confessions and Hard Candy... There is a STRONG possibility this could happen.

Hey guys, what are the confirmed appearances for TV, magazines and radios and which ones are rumored?

Cosmo and V Mag confirmed

Rollingstone rumored

The View confirmed?

The Brits confirmed

Rumored:

Watch what happens live

Today show

Howard stern

WHAT?!?! Really?!?

This was mentioned a month or two ago

Cause Arianne and klein pretty much confirmed it on Instagram

Wish I had proper receipts for you

Guest Hunterlas

This was mentioned a month or two ago

Cause Arianne and klein pretty much confirmed it on Instagram

Wish I had proper receipts for you

Fingers crossed then!

...I guess the Katie/Madonna combo issue sold very well last summer.

I would like to see Madonna on the US Vogue cover again. Though vogue lost credibility since they put K.K on the cover. Nevertheless it would be great promotion for her. And also Vogue would stand behind woman above the age of 50.

A September Issue of Vogue would be of course great, with the title: The power of Madonna :D

Update #10: Madonna to perform in Paris

We already announced that Madonna will be coming to Paris on March 2nd, but now we have more concrete details.

Madonna is set to appear on TF1 for an interview on March 1st and should also be performing “Living for Love” on Canal+’s Le Grand Journal on March 2nd.

Universal Music also confirmed that Rebel Heart will be released in France on March 6th, instead of the original March 9th.

More details to be confirmed soon!
Stay tuned!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/#ixzz3ReVccYm4

We already announced that Madonna will be coming to Paris on March 2nd, but now we have more concrete details.

Madonna is set to appear on TF1 for an interview on March 1st and should also be performing “Living for Love” on Canal+’s Le Grand Journal on March 2nd.

Universal Music also confirmed that Rebel Heart will be released in France on March 6th, instead of the original March 9th.

Stay tuned!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/#ixzz3ReVccYm4

:drama: YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS traditional promo!

Guest Hunterlas

WHAT?!?!?!?

Two promo concerts in the US?!?

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Still, im praying there is true to it.

Edited by Hunterlas

Stay tuned!

great!!

WHAT?!?!?!?

Two promo concerts in the US?!?

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Still, im praying there is true to it.

All I see is people talking about her performance in Paris. What am I missing? Lol