Rebel Heart Promo Tour

Guest Hunterlas

I was, there is NO experience like a promo show... Without a doubt one of the coolest experiences of my life! Hope you make it this time around.

problem is also that we're all rather quiet. other fans complain and then they start to take a bit of action. with madonna it's like they're just being lazy and if no one whines they don't do shit.

let them hear your voice and COMPLAIN.

Hoping for a more aggressive and dynamic promo campaign! They have momentum on their side after the Grammys, but it wii become terribly quiet unless they promote as much as possible.

So apparently she's on the View tomorrow ????

I found this on Madonna Infinity but i can't find another source

Madonna will have a guest suprise appearance on the New York based chat talk #TheView. Thursday, Febrary 12. Madonna will join ladys on hot topics table from the beggining of the show. This appearance comes one month early. Madonna was due to appear on The View on Friday, March 13, but because of Rosie's early departure, Madonna decided to appear one month early. Madonna planned in March's show to sing one of her ballads from the new album "Rebel Heart", but that was canceled due to eary rescheduling,

Guest Hunterlas

The View is sooo lame. She needs to go to Fallon and/or Cohen.... They both LOVE her, all she have to say is "im on my way" and theyll have her.

Im pretty sure she will end up on both of those shows at some point.

but is The View even a good idea unless for Rosie? I mean isnt the ratings in the shitters?

The only person that still watches The View is FreeMyHole.

how is a little promo show for 1000-2000k people aka Rosalind going to sell the record?

she needs to broadcast it live on net and TV..

Yes they should definitely livestream it! They did this with the one in NYC in 2000 I believe, which was a pretty unique event at the time.

Guest Hunterlas

how is a little promo show for 1000-2000k people aka Rosalind going to sell the record?

she needs to broadcast it live on net and TV..

Are you kidding me with this? The last "little promo show" for Hard Candy at Roseland WAS broadcasted live on the net. So it was the little show from Koko for Confessions and so it was Brixton for Music.

The View is sooo lame. She needs to go to Fallon and/or Cohen.... They both LOVE her, all she have to say is "im on my way" and theyll have her.

Im pretty sure she will end up on both of those shows at some point.

Fallon´s show did wonders to Barbra´s last album

So apparently she's on the View tomorrow ????

I found this on Madonna Infinity but i can't find another source

Madonna will have a guest suprise appearance on the New York based chat talk #TheView. Thursday, Febrary 12. Madonna will join ladys on hot topics table from the beggining of the show. This appearance comes one month early. Madonna was due to appear on The View on Friday, March 13, but because of Rosie's early departure, Madonna decided to appear one month early. Madonna planned in March's show to sing one of her ballads from the new album "Rebel Heart", but that was canceled due to eary rescheduling,

some may say the show is lame but at least she'll be on tv looking gorgeous and talking. Seeing/hearing her is always amazing. Get that promo queen!

Guest Hunterlas

Yes, its IS always a pleasure to see her. That being said, its impossible for her to do all talk shows (nor she should try to do them). She knows her audience, she knows what shes selling. She has nothing to do at The View for RebelHeart.