Rebel Heart Promo Tour

From Mtribe

NRJ video interview to be streamed online

BY MADONNATRIBE · JANUARY 27, 2015

While the first interview for the Rebel Heart era just aired on Australian TV, news is just in from France that the NRJ interview with Madonna, which will air on January 30th at 6h30, 7h30 and 8h30 CET will also be available in video format and will be broadcasted online by the Radio NRJ website.

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe.com the Home of Madonna News for more exciting news to come and be sure to check out MadonnaTribe France our very own news website for the French Madonna fans from all over the world!

From Mtribe

NRJ video interview to be streamed online

BY MADONNATRIBE · JANUARY 27, 2015

While the first interview for the Rebel Heart era just aired on Australian TV, news is just in from France that the NRJ interview with Madonna, which will air on January 30th at 6h30, 7h30 and 8h30 CET will also be available in video format and will be broadcasted online by the Radio NRJ website.

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe.com the Home of Madonna News for more exciting news to come and be sure to check out MadonnaTribe France our very own news website for the French Madonna fans from all over the world!

lol same recycled news.

Hope she joins SNL!

I'm really hoping she's on the cover of next month's Rolling Stone.

YES.

The Stevie Nicks cover was the first time I bought that thing in years, now bring on Madonna!

Came across this in the Madonna-Infinity forum. Taking it with a grain of salt so far.

LA
Ellen (pre-taping on 12 February)

LONDON
Hotel - Today show (24 & 25 February)
Cynthia McFadden (25 February)

NYC
The View (pre-taping on 5 March)
Today with Matt Lauer (pre-taping on 6 March)
Howard Stern (10 March)
Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (10 March)
Watch What Happens: Live (11 March)

NYC
Late Show with David Letterman (20 May)

NYC

It will be his last show before retiring! It could be great to do that with M, since they have a long history together...

But I think if such a media planning exists somewhere, it's in Madonna's closest circle (Guy/Liz), that's why I think it wouldn't leak on forums...

I hope she does Cynthia McFadden

Me, too :) If only just to have another iconic moment like this

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26096-1326560486-1.

Godthia = BEST Madonna interviewer ever

She truly is. She gets and understands the Madonna. The 2008 interview is by far my fav, M is so relaxed and playful. Godthia brings out the honesty and humor in Madonna.

Came across this in the Madonna-Infinity forum. Taking it with a grain of salt so far.

LA

Ellen (pre-taping on 12 February)

LONDON

Hotel - Today show (24 & 25 February)

Cynthia McFadden (25 February)

NYC

The View (pre-taping on 5 March)

Today with Matt Lauer (pre-taping on 6 March)

Howard Stern (10 March)

Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (10 March)

Watch What Happens: Live (11 March)

NYC

I really would like to see her on Letterman. This would be great since they have a special relationship.

Madonna should also go to the View and give some bad eyes to Barbra Walters

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Godthia = BEST Madonna interviewer ever

I don't like her, her questions are superficial and tacky. I wonder if she ever asked one single question on Madonna's music, ever.