Rebel Heart Promo Tour

So when do we think our Queen is going to start the promo tour for RH? What will the promo consist of? Will she do small gigs in major cities like she did for COADF and HC? Will she have a special programme dedicated to her fabulousness?

I'd like her to do a couple of major chat shows, maybe Ellen and one of the late night shows plus small theatre shows in NY, London and a European city.

Rumours are already starting about what plans she has in store.

This was posted on UK mix

"It seems she has no plans to tour this year, but there'll be steady promotion for RH. There will be a lot of surprises. There's also talks of something being streamed online. And the second single will be stronger than LFL."

If she does a promo tour, I bet she will come to Australia this time. I am being serious, I have a very strong feeling she will embrace her Australian fans big time this year.

As she has already done photo sessions and interviews for V, Interview and we know Cosmopolitan is coming up, I also think Vogue and Vanity fair will get an interview and photo shoot. Plus performances on lots of shows - musical and interviews. Then, she will start thinking of her next tour. Well, I can dream :laugh:

Promo shows in March : New York - London - Paris, that's all. Maybe Berlin too.

But I too think that she'll do many many interviews and TV performances :)

Guest bluejean

Hmm.

I'm not sure I believe this "no plan to tour this year" rumour. Do we have any actual evidence that points to that or just made up shit at this point?

I do miss the days when she did the tour the following year. I think she should at least spend 6 months focused solely on the album promo - videos, press, etc. But that would mean a fall tour and will she want to do that with two small children?

In the USA, can't imagine her performing on shows like The View or anything like that. :) A morning-show mini-concert would be cool, but that also would be a first for her (though not outdoors, as warm weather isn't too likely when the album drops).

Hmm.

I'm not sure I believe this "no plan to tour this year" rumour. Do we have any actual evidence that points to that or just made up shit at this point?

Agree. She'll be on tour this year for sure.

It's kinda classic timetable now - album out in first quarter of the year (along with promotional events) - tour announcement and tickets onsale around same time to cash in on all the hype. Tour itself will start in the 2nd or 3rd quarter.

There's no way she'll be releasing an album now (it's happening in just a few weeks) and not tour for another year. We know it's all about the tours and ticket sales these days.

I am almost expecting tickets to go on sale a few days after the Grammys like they did with Superbowl. Or if not, they'll be going on sale in early March alongside some of the big promo events that will happen then.

In the USA, can't imagine her performing on shows like The View or anything like that. :) A morning-show mini-concert would be cool, but that also would be a first for her (though not outdoors, as warm weather isn't too likely when the album drops).

She obviously prefers performing when it's a full set, so I think one of those morning show things in NYC would be perfect. And I don't think the weather would be an issue. Much higher maintenance singers have done it in the cold - and between the lights and those industrial sized space heaters, the stage would be fine.

Just a rumor that is circulating on social media:

MADONNA WILL PROMOTE HER BRAND NEW ALBUM #REBEL HEART THROUGH A PROMO TOUR

Madonna will promote her brand new album #Rebel Heart through a Promo Tour which will take place in New York, London, Paris (to date) in April 2015

https://madonnanewsblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/madonna-will-promote-her-brand-new-album-rebel-heart-through-a-promo-tour/

Just a rumor that is circulating on social media:

MADONNA WILL PROMOTE HER BRAND NEW ALBUM #REBEL HEART THROUGH A PROMO TOUR

Madonna will promote her brand new album #Rebel Heart through a Promo Tour which will take place in New York, London, Paris (to date) in April 2015

https://madonnanewsblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/madonna-will-promote-her-brand-new-album-rebel-heart-through-a-promo-tour/

With a confirmed album release date of March 10th - it's hard to believe she'll be waiting until April for a promo tour to start (although the promo may well continue into April after starting earlier).

For at least 10 years now, she's been doing album promo gigs on or around the exact date of release, so I think it's fair to expect something happening at the start of March!

With a confirmed album release date of March 10th - it's hard to believe she'll be waiting until April for a promo tour to start (although the promo may well continue into April after starting earlier).

For at least 10 years now, she's been doing album promo gigs on or around the exact date of release, so I think it's fair to expect something happening at the start of March!

So true!

April is too late. She'll probably be rehearsing for the tour :popcorn2:

I actually like the idea of her not going on tour this year, so that she devotes the year to the album and tours next year. Like ROL (had she toured in 99)

This. I don't think touring late would affect sales in any way as long as she devotes the time before that to full-force album promo (like ROL). TBH...she is fucking Madonna and could tour 3 years after the album's release and would still have mindblowing sales. LOL

Yes, April seems late, but you have to remember that the album was originally planned for late April, and it's obvious they aren't budging much on the original schedule.

Agreed - I was thinking about that fact too.

But Guy said something in one of his recent interviews about the promo dates and venues being agreed with April release in mind and now having to be re-booked.

I genuinely think it's safe to say she'll be doing those gigs around March 10th - although it's entirely possible these will extend into April. All her albums in the last 10 years had gigs roughly on the day of release.

I think this time she'll rehearse for the tour and promote during the months of March and April and then do the promo tours while continuing to promote to get practice and prepare for the world tour. I believe she will tour this year...

I really hope that this time they prepare a schedule similar to the Music era: tour after 9 months of promotion. All this year dedicated to performances, videos, interviews, magazines. Tour rehearsals in autumn and Australian tour in january/february, followed by an american/european tour during spring and summer. That would make a lot of sense.

Edited by MForever

Stevie Nicks on new RS cover for first time since 1981, so maybe we get another iconic Madonna RS cover soon?

And it's nice to see Madonna's name there too...and that cover is so 80's!!!