REBEL HEARTs tag: Yay or Nay

If MADONNA will call us fans REBEL HEARTs from this day onwards, I approve...

it's a lot better than monsters, lambs, navy... whatever have they...

i don't want to be called motherf*ckers either...

Don't want to be called anything to be honest. Sorry to be a grump but literally hate fan group names. Monsters, Lambs, Lovers, Bee-hive, Beliebers, Katy Kats, Swifties. Yuk. Not to mention One Directioners which always sounds like they are having one erection. :ohmy: Although back in the 80's, girls that dressed like Madonna were called Wannabees. I was one myself then. :lol:

Monsters, Lambs, Lovers, Bee-hive, Beliebers, Katy Kats, Swifties. Yuk. Not to mention One Directioners which always sounds like they are having one erection.

ALL YUCKY... Wannabes are just a certain MADONNA sector of fans back in the day, those who dresses like her...

Don't want to be called anything to be honest. Sorry to be a grump but literally hate fan group names. Monsters, Lambs, Lovers, Bee-hive, Beliebers, Katy Kats, Swifties. Yuk. Not to mention One Directioners which always sounds like they are having one erection. :ohmy: Although back in the 80's, girls that dressed like Madonna were called Wannabees. I was one myself then. :lol:

:lol:

Not sure yet? But I tend to agree with the above.

"If it ain't broke why fix it?"

I don't think she's calling her fans "rebel hearts", it's more an invitation for all those who consider themselves to be "rebel hearts". It was the same when she talked about "freedom fighters" or "revolution of love", it's not a childish label for the fans, it's a way of life that millions can relate to :sassy:

It will be #UnapologeticFans

I can see her during the tour rehearsals taking pictures of the fans who wear black wires on their faces and posting on her instagram with that tag.

I don't want to be called anything! Fan group names are tacky as fuck.

Unless it's Mother Fucker I don't want to be part of it :lol:

Omg I love her so much but please NO fan names! The mere image of her in an interview saying "I love my fans. They're my rebel hearts, they're brave, they inspire me to go on!" or something like that makes me wanna throw up :vomit:

She'll never say something like that and I don't believe she'll call us Rebel hearts but yeah :rotfl: