REDUCTIVE - 3 YEARS anniversary

Andra

One of the greatest moments in Madonna history!

I remember waiting to watch that interview fully expecting M to be nicey nice, completely sterile like most celebrities do w/ each other (I must've had a momentary brain fart bc this is Madonna we're talking about here). Anyway, she lowered the BOOM on the fraud w/ one frickin' word. My girl came through for me that day. I was so proud bc a lot of us fans had been really fighting monsters at that time and they could've used that "Well Madonna likes her" shit against us. But, alas, they never got that ammo. Thanks M. She was the first celebrity that didn't kiss that bitches ass back.

I didn't have a tv and wasn't watching tv at the time so I had to watch this interview in the main room of where I was living. I knew Madonna's interview wouldn't be that long so I thought I could hear it without taking the tv away from anyone else for too long. Well my older roommate proceded to make small talk with me throughout the entire interview about nothing of real importance and I am trying to answer her without being rude but trying to hear the interview. She finally came over and sat down towards the end and said something like "oh watch the interview I'm interested in this too." I think I caught reductive at the end but had to look up the interview on youtube to truly hear it. I mean everything just felt like a trolling of Madonna. Like can I watch an interview of my favorite music artist in peace? I am not bothering you. It gets on my nerves when they say fan wars sometimes because it felt mostly like "Can you just leave me alone?"

oh god I am TOTALLY w/ you on this one. People don't understand that Madonna fans need complete total and utter silence when Madonna comes on... ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S NEW. They will insist on talking at the worst possible times. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE lol I'm serious. They could be offering me a bag of gold and I'd be like: Gimme five minutes until this is over. My late 80s and early-mid 90s Madonna experiences is littered w/ this shit. She hypnotizes me, no joke.

Madonna said in that interview that when she comes home at the end of the day she asks Brahim to rub her feet and he says no you rub my feet

Madonna said in that interview that when she comes home at the end of the day she asks Brahim to rub her feet and he says no you rub my feet

Ah, thank you. I don't recall anything else from it but one certain word, obviously.

Guest Rachelle of London

Ah, thank you. I don't recall anything else from it but one certain word, obviously.

Ahhh sorry Mozo. When the interview happened that was kinda a joke in the forum. I should've explained it better for the people that weren't around so much back then

Guest Rachelle of London

imagine how atrociously disgusting brahim`s feet must've been eeewwwwww

Why. Madonnas the one with the toenail fungus :lmao: tbh dancers don't usually have the best feet