REDUCTIVE - 3 YEARS anniversary

Andra

on this third annual REDUCTIVE Day....

all card carrying members of the official Madonna fanclub should be exempt from going to work and should go on a pilgrimage to the RAV ASHLAG`s GRAVE (IGTTYAS reference, look it up) and if that is not possible then a trip to the closest KABALAH center and recital of mystic prayers from the Zohar will suffice .

Thank you Madonna for this glorious moment.

I yelled "reductive" at that stupid thieving bitch when she was exiting her suburban and entering the St. Regis here. Then she used Madonna's MDNA stage in the venue's parking lot for her poor excuse of a concert. She probably cried and stuffed her face with tacos that night. Pobrecita.

BWAHAHA I forgot the unparalleled SHADE of M saying that they would be sharing a stage soon...

Then Gaga had to borrow M's stage :dead:

ladygaga_madonna_stage_mexico1.jpg

It's literally sitting in the parking lot outside the main venue and they put white sheets across the MDNA part!

:dead::lmao:

:dead::dead::dead:

Lady Gaga's concert was 1 weekend before Madonna's and since they both tour with Live Nation and Gaga's concert was a huge flop (I think it grossed 2 million compared to Madonna's 11.5 million one week later) I'm sure they had to cut costs! :lmao:

I live in Porto Alegre. There was someone who worked with me at the time and I used to make the fun of him because of that. And even said they were GIVING AWAY the tickets when the show started because no one would buy that shit. :lmao:

'bicha tua diva falida faz show em estacionamento agora'

:lmao:

:rotfl:

Queen of Groupon

Lady Ganga

BWAHAHA I forgot the unparalleled SHADE of M saying that they would be sharing a stage soon...

then Gaga had to borrow M's stage :dead:

Oh God, I neveer understood that comment until now, thanks!!! LOL