REDUCTIVE - 3 YEARS anniversary

Andra

3 years ago today Madonna made an existing word HER OWN , while at the same time educating the entire world and DESTROYING ladygaga. It was the most searched word according to Dictionary.com. I will never forget that moment, what an INSTANT CLASSIC. THE POWER OF GODONNA!!!!!

! :Disco_Ball::birthday:

REDUCTIVE

tumblr_mj7ht8hWG51qlycwjo1_400.gif

HWH7M.gif

Still love working out to this :rotfl:

Three years already???

I feel like having a long navy blue dress and sing TUTBMP.

:rotfl:

I can't believe it's been that long. Time is flying by! That moment gave me chills.

Legendary. The single one thing that finally did her career in, after merely 3 years. Everything after that went downhill

Cut to Joanne posting this on Feb 3, the day of the GMAYL video debut and two days before the Super Bowl

"Looking forward to seeing the Superbowl!"

"The halftime show will be wonderful I'm sure.

An excuse to drink beer+watch boys in tights. #yes."

lady-gaga-embraces-super-bowl-spirit-in-

That middle finger, pose, subtext etc are soooo threatening :lmao:

I didn't have a tv and wasn't watching tv at the time so I had to watch this interview in the main room of where I was living. I knew Madonna's interview wouldn't be that long so I thought I could hear it without taking the tv away from anyone else for too long. Well my older roommate proceded to make small talk with me throughout the entire interview about nothing of real importance and I am trying to answer her without being rude but trying to hear the interview. She finally came over and sat down towards the end and said something like "oh watch the interview I'm interested in this too." I think I caught reductive at the end but had to look up the interview on youtube to truly hear it. I mean everything just felt like a trolling of Madonna. Like can I watch an interview of my favorite music artist in peace? I am not bothering you. It gets on my nerves when they say fan wars sometimes because it felt mostly like "Can you just leave me alone?"

When I first moved in one of the first things she asked me was "Do you like lady gaga?" At the time I had moved on from being a fan to she's just silly now. Early on I had tired of the assault from her fans on Madonna's videos on youtube but I wasn't on fan forums when I moved in. I still didn't despise her yet the way I do now. So I answered while unpacking that she reminds me of Madonna. Complete silence from the other room. I pointed out that my roommate was older because I think it's a riot that someone that is old enough to be MY mother seemed to be one of those fans I was tiring of.

She turned out to be a really passive aggressive and she resembled Stefani too. It was very weird.

The remixes :dead: Those still kill me!

As for the actual thing, well, I never found it to be of a special or memorable moment. Actually, it bothered me quite a lot that the media took it out of context and some Madonna fans somehow turned it into a confirmation that they must stand up against Gaga or some childy idiotic stuff like that.

Some might see this as an important, iconic Madonna moment or whatever, to be honest, I (and the public) forgot about it the day after.

The remixes :dead: Those still kill me!

As for the actual thing, well, I never found it to be of a special or memorable moment. Actually, it bothered me quite a lot that the media took it out of context and some Madonna fans somehow turned it into a confirmation that they must stand up against Gaga or some childy idiotic stuff like that.

Some might see this as an important, iconic Madonna moment or whatever, to be honest, I (and the public) forgot about it the day after.

did you smoke crack?

No one has forgotten about this. It has gone down in pop culture history.

A quite historic moment when the grand diva put her foot down and had ENOUGH of the ingénue

i hear EY since march ´89 and i still cannot hear any simularities between those two songs

Well, just sing: "You don't need diamond rings Or eighteen karat gold" part over "My mama told me when I was young

We are all born superstars"

Or sing "So if you want it right now, make him show you how Express what he's got, oh baby ready or not" over "I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way"

Guest Madomination

i hear EY since march ´89 and i still cannot hear any simularities between those two songs

I don't really hear any similarity either...other than the fact that I can sing the chorus of Born This Way to the Express Yourself instrumental.