Spoiler alert: which of the 6 songs and the demos are the most Madonna sounding?

Most classical Madonna song?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. most M song?

• LFL
    • DP
    • GT
    • UB
    • Illuminati
    • Bitch I m Madonna
    • Beautiful Scars
    • Best Night
    • Revolution
    • Graffiti Heart
    • Hold Tight
    • Iconic
    • Tragic Girl
    • Rebel Heart
    • Addicted
    • Borrowed Time
    • Heartbreak City
    • Joan Of Arc
    • Wash Over Me
    • Messiah

Just like we all agreed BKiller is classic Madonna (melody song structure) I wondered if there is a new song out of the new ones that screams ... classic Madonna (whatever it is)... I vote for.... HOLD TIGHT. Its that good and classic M that I don't think it would ve been a mistake if she released it as the lead single.

P.S. there is a limit with the answers so I had to include the most M sounding demos...

There has been so many Madonnas throughout these past 30 years that several sound like Madonna

1. Living for Love sounds like old school 1991 Madonna (not the verses, but the chorus and the main feeling)

2. Ghosttown sounds like Music and American Life Madonna

3. Messiah sounds like late 90s Madonna

4. Illuminati sounds like Mdolla, altough far better than most of things that Mdolla sang

Inside Out for me! It's very Madonna! Even her voice sounds like it's from the previous classic eras.

Rebel a Heart

I agree with karby though, I can hear classic Madonna in many of the songs. Addicted has a classic Madonna melody as do her vocals. Inside Out is very Bedtime Stories album meets ROL album. Just the general feel of LFL is classic Madonna. BIM, Illuminati, UB and Best Night are like updated MDolla. Devil Pray, Borrowed Time, Revolution all take me back to AL/Music.

COADF and HC had a lot of throwbacks to the 80's. I like how she seems to be throwing back to the 90's heavily on these songs.