2015 Calendar... Hard To Find

tasteinmen

A random thread I know, but I just wanted to know if anybody had the same trouble I had getting hold of a 2015 Madonna calendar?

Normally, each year, I've always been able to pick one up when I've been Christmas shopping in HMV or Clintons, but last month I couldn't find it anywhere! Not even in those pop up calendar stores that sell nothing but calendars! And they have a huge variety!!

I ended up having to get one of the last few copies left from Amazon but normally I've always been able to get one from one of the above stores, did they not stock it? Did they sell out?? At least I got one in the end!

Did anybody else have the same trouble?

I got mine on Amazon in the end, there were literally 2 left.

Can't believe it's been so difficult to get hold off!

Guest Rachelle of London
:lmao: but you used to be able to get it everywhere. Whsmiths, sainsburys, HMV, the works etc now it's only online. I guess sign of the times

:lmao: but you used to be able to get it everywhere. Whsmiths, sainsburys, HMV, the works etc now it's only online. I guess sign of the times

Exactly, used to be able to get it everywhere. They even had Kylies calendar. Maybe with a new album on the way 2016s calendar will be more available

Few artists seem to have them in the main stores now apart from One Direction and those kind of bands. And Cliff Richard here :mellow:

Cliff Richard :lmao::rotfl: Who would seriously want a calendar of Cliff Richard. That is so hilarious. They say it takes all types but can you imagine going to the calendar to check things and staring up at Cliff Richard !

Guest Rachelle of London

Cliff Richard :lmao::rotfl: Who would seriously want a calendar of Cliff Richard. That is so hilarious. They say it takes all types but can you imagine going to the calendar to check things and staring up at Cliff Richard !

Cliff Richard calendars are legendary. Even non fans buy them. :lmao: wasnt he topless in the last one

Cliff Richard calendars are legendary. Even non fans buy them. :lmao: wasnt he topless in the last one

:lmao: Topless Cliff Richard - sounds even worse than I imagined. He is sexless and so bland. This is amusing me so much. Do people buy them as a joke ?

I have most of M's calendars since 88

I have all from 2006, most still unopened as I was too lazy to put a nail in the wall to hang it on. Got the new one up though :)

:lmao: Topless Cliff Richard - sounds even worse than I imagined. He is sexless and so bland. This is amusing me so much. Do people buy them as a joke ?

Seriously, it was always one of the top selling calendars of the year although I suspect sales are down this time owing to recent 'investigations'. TBF he has got a good torso especially given his age. It's preferable to having a picture of Joanne on the wall!

• 2 weeks later...