Rebel Heart sold around 50,000 - 60k pre orders to date in the US

Weird, and thanks for the info, all.

im not from the US, btw.. but then when I click on "pre order" it says I already purchased it..

Just did the same and got the same message so who knows why it says it.

Just wish it were the 10th of March already. Can't wait.

I Don't think so, if it sold 55k in the wake of the leaks/Xmas/Hype, how will it sell almost 200k in 3 weeks with no promo or new songs?

the breakdow must be:

USA 70k

UK 10k

Europe 30k

Japan 8k

Latin America 30k

Asia 20k

So maybe 150k to 170k.

even madonna's fan forget australia!! :rotfl:

maybe you're underestimating asia and latin america...(and if the secondary market sold 10k, maybe the rest of europe sold more...)

I Don't think so, if it sold 55k in the wake of the leaks/Xmas/Hype, how will it sell almost 200k in 3 weeks with no promo or new songs?

the breakdow must be:

USA 70k

UK 10k

Europe 30k

Japan 8k

Latin America 30k

Asia 20k

So maybe 150k to 170k.

the 55k was for US only smh

the breakdow must be:

USA 70k

UK 10k

Europe 30k

Japan 8k

Latin America 30k

Asia 20k

So maybe 150k to 170k.

i'm pretty sure there were way more than 30k pre-orders in europe. also, i don't seem to see the tweet where it says 296k pre-orders made. is the 296k figure up till the present or up till that day where billboard reported the 50-60k usa figures? not saying that i believe the 296k figure though. up till the day that billboard reported, it shouldn't have sold more than 250k.

We all know she will open huge at number one. My hopes are simply that this full on promo keeps her from a drastic tumble and free fall and that she scans platinum again!

Per MediaTraffic, HC did 758,000 its first week, while MDNA did 740,000. So, not that big a difference (hough MDNA was bolstered in the USA in part because of the album/ticket promotion).

hc also had a 44k prior to the 758k week, i think from japan or something? so actually it was probably more of 780+k or so, though still not very different from mdna.

even madonna's fan forget australia!! :rotfl:

maybe you're underestimating asia and latin america...(and if the secondary market sold 10k, maybe the rest of europe sold more...)

dont feel bad australia, canada was left out as well

I think I asked this before, and maybe it's better to post in the chart forum. Does Google Play count in the pre-order figures or JUST itunes?

The Rebel Heart pre-order was available only on Itunes first, so I think the first figures are for Itunes only. I think Google Play added the album later (like Amazon).

The Rebel Heart pre-order was available only on Itunes first, so I think the first figures are for Itunes only. I think Google Play added the album later (like Amazon).

Thank you :)

when MDNA was released it was a bit of a toss up there for a second, race to number one, thanks to lionel ritchie's album of duets. Let's hope they tell us where the presales are at again soon. I think it will open very well though this time around.

Germany will be one of the first countries to get the new album as Rebel Heart will be out Friday, March 6th. The following formats are planned for the German market (which is likely to mean that they will be the ones available in most of Europe):

• Rebel Heart – Standard (14 tracks)

• Rebel Heart – Deluxe (19 tracks)

• Rebel Heart – Super Deluxe Box [25 tracks)

• Rebel Heart – Vinyl LP (19 tracks)

-----------------------------------------------------------

well the 25-track version seems to be true now... WOW! 25 songs is like two full albums... :drama:

Madonna turned into Tori Amos.

YES. But unlike Tori's fans (I am one) who BITCH about her long albums and how they wish she'd trim, we are all cumming with orgasmic bliss about this abundance of Madge.

The fact that we have 19 songs in the Deluxe Edition and is still bitching is testament to the fact that we'd never want her to trim REBEL HEART down...

YES! QUEEN.