Rebel Heart sold around 50,000 - 60k pre orders to date in the US

The sound of M inhaling breath is just as expressive as her singing as far as I'm concerned and I love how she can colour her voice to portray the feeling in the song.

I am on 7th Heaven this era and I'm in some kind of awe of everything so far! But when some people spread their negativity post after post after post, bitching about LFL video, bad vocals, bad quality this or that! Girl bye!

On 7th heaven here too. The leak, for better or worse, has made for a totally different experience this time out which adds a different layer of excitement for a fan who has been on board for most of Madonna's career.

Also, allow me to remind you that being fan shouldn't mean being a sycophant and all observations, criticisms and critiques are most welcome as we're all family and it's all subjective. :fag:

we are luckier than the fans of pretty much every other artist. And the fact that some of her best is still to come. Someone said on here the other day that we really picked the right one to follow back in the day, and it's so true.

Yeah... imagine having your favorite artist lasting consistently for 32 years virtually growing up with you and still continues... imagine if you got swayed into Tiffany or Debbie back in those days who only lasted for like 5 years... and what about recent reductive copycats? It's like you're a nomad and you have to find another artist when their shelf life lasts only one or two albums... INDEED, WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE FOLLOWED MADONNA...

IN MADONNA, WE TRUST!

Well I'm not a sycophant but I do see your point, Mattress. This era just promises to be so amazing. I've waited since Confessions! Lol And the demos are all incredible... Rebel Heart made close to 60k already! Can't wait for the promo to begin. I wanna see what kind of look Madonna has cooked up for this era.

21k0ba0.jpg

Wait is that... Veronica Castro?? Love this diva so much! I was a small kid when I lived in an ex-Soviet Union country. They played Mexican soap operas on replay on TV and I remember being completely obsessed with Veronica!! Her fake eyelashes are everything! ♡ Viva Vero!

Wait is that... Veronica Castro?? Love this diva so much! I was a small kid when I lived in an ex-Soviet Union country. They played Mexican soap operas on replay on TV and I remember being completely obsessed with Veronica!! Her fake eyelashes are everything! ♡ Viva Vero!

Looks like Joan Collins. I have no clue why this is here at all, but I love that pic.

Guest gang bang

the woman in the pic is Joan , the woman in the video is Verónica ,I just posted that video, because its great that Verónica can be famous in the whole world

Such high numbers guarantee that the next song they release on i-tunes is going to hit no1 pretty much on every country where an i-tunes store operates. The US included. More exposure.

:tigger:

And if they are smart, they will release a new song every week leading to the album release. That way, Madonna will hit no1 on all i-tunes stores around the world every week with multiple songs and get A LOT of exposure.

Lol I think Hector thought it was Veronica. Didn't you Hector? :p My gosh they look so similar.

35mjdvs.jpg

:lol: I knew it was Joan but I was a Veronica fan as a kid and some trashy talk variety show she had

:lol: I knew it was Joan but I was a Veronica fan as a kid and some trashy talk variety show she had

Omg I'm dead! :D Veronica feels all over again! Thanks Hector, for unintentionally provoking great memories!! :) She is so beautiful.

Rosa salvaje, so jo...

And if they are smart, they will release a new song every week leading to the album release. That way, Madonna will hit no1 on all i-tunes stores around the world every week with multiple songs and get A LOT of exposure.

That's what I'm hoping. I would have started that already.

Can someone make worldwide predictions based on the US pre-orders and the usual US/rest of the world ratio please? Can we expect 100k worldwide? 200k? More?

Some fans here know a lot about her sales, it would be good to have some predictions, I have no clue about what can be expected.

worldwide prediction of rebel heart pre-order:

considering that madonna's usa to world ratio has been around 20% (hc, coadf, al) to 30% (mdna), i think we can safely assume that the global pre-order ranges around 150k.

prediction of rebel heart's first week and final sales both in usa and globally:

with some traditional promotions expected, i'm predicting a 250k opening in usa thus far, but it all depends on how much promo she does. it could go upward to 300k if she does a lot of talk shows. as for the global first week sales, it should range between 700k to 900k, hard to say, depending on how much she intends to promote overseas.

as for final sales, i'm expecting it to barely reach 500k in usa, with the climate of album sales in usa as well as the fact that she is unlikely to promote for a long period. with better critical reception and hopefully some promo, i expect the album to sell more in europe than mdna (esp in uk), i'm expecting rebel heart to sell between 1.8mil to 2.3mil globally.

The decision to launch the songs has been a success. So, Madonna decided to go back to her previous plan and release the single on Valentine 14th February. What's wrong with that? It's her album and her single.

I don't know you, but singles charts don't matter anymore. It's all about listening to the song in different places and making an impact. And selling ALBUMS. If Rebel Heart the album sells like Hard Candy, she can be satisfied, even if the singles aren'¡t even in the top 100.

Nobody looks at charts anymore, except haters to label an album a flop.

Queen of Rap, Nicki who?

BTW I think this version was only released in vinyl and cassette and I have a very bad quality rip of it, if someone has a good quality rip please share, I love this version <3

worldwide prediction of rebel heart pre-order:

considering that madonna's usa to world ratio has been around 20% (hc, coadf, al) to 30% (mdna), i think we can safely assume that the global pre-order ranges around 150k.

prediction of rebel heart's first week and final sales both in usa and globally:

with some traditional promotions expected, i'm predicting a 250k opening in usa thus far, but it all depends on how much promo she does. it could go upward to 300k if she does a lot of talk shows. as for the global first week sales, it should range between 700k to 900k, hard to say, depending on how much she intends to promote overseas.

as for final sales, i'm expecting it to barely reach 500k in usa, with the climate of album sales in usa as well as the fact that she is unlikely to promote for a long period. with better critical reception and hopefully some promo, i expect the album to sell more in europe than mdna (esp in uk), i'm expecting rebel heart to sell between 1.8mil to 2.3mil globally.

i find this a bit too optimistic, record sales in general are lower than in 2012

theres no ticket bundle in USA which helped a lot (some other countries had this as well)

200k first week USA maybe a little below

I guess it all depends how many times she performs on TV and if any of the songs will become a hit

Positive buzz and great reviews help too, but then again, MDNA had those too at the early stage

I'm not sure how many copies it will sell in the USA but I'm thinking at least platinum (300,000) here in the UK. If Madonna promotes it here and appears on TV/radio including the Brit awards I think it could open 70-100,000.

I've heard LFL played on Capital and BBC Radio 2 and DJ response has been very positive saying how she's back and back making great music.

Comparing to her last album here...

MDNA sold 150,000 copies in the UK but I think the majority of the public weren't even aware that she had an album out . The songs received little AirPlay. She was promoting W.E. And casually mentioned the forthcoming album on her only chat show appearance long before the release (Graham Norton). Re the Super Bowl - yes it was on in the early hours in the morning but not many people(casual fans) would have watched it.

Her team will make sure that this doesn't happen with Rebel Heart. I'm sure it'll get platinum!

I'm not sure how many copies it will sell in the USA but I'm thinking at least platinum (300,000) here in the UK. If Madonna promotes it here and appears on TV/radio including the Brit awards I think it could open 70-100,000.

I've heard LFL played on Capital and BBC Radio 2 and DJ response has been very positive saying how she's back and back making great music.

Comparing to her last album here...

MDNA sold 150,000 copies in the UK but I think the majority of the public weren't even aware that she had an album out . The songs received little AirPlay. She was promoting W.E. And casually mentioned the forthcoming album on her only chat show appearance long before the release (Graham Norton). Re the Super Bowl - yes it was on in the early hours in the morning but not many people(casual fans) would have watched it.

Her team will make sure that this doesn't happen with Rebel Heart. I'm sure it'll get platinum!

she had promo in uk: