Rebel Heart sold around 50,000 - 60k pre orders to date in the US

I have a bad feeling about this...

Video shoot for "late january", no Madonna in the Grammy performers list, and LFL release date for late February... I think we won't have anything at the beginning of February, everything will be later.

Who's on the list?? Didn't Madonna hinted herself she will crash The Grammys in the billboard interview?

Who's on the list?? Didn't Madonna hinted herself she will crash The Grammys in the billboard interview?

she did mention it in a "wishful" sort of way... not so final tone...

Guy had no real reason to mention the Grammys if she wouldn't be there
"There's still at least one more preview track from Rebel Heart on its way before the album's March 10 release (likely due Feb. 8, the night of the Grammy Awards, Oseary says)"

And Madonna hinted at it too. She'll be there, she has to.

I don't hear anything...come on people the songs are FINE

Yes!

Some people even complained about M breathing... They just can't appreciate these masterpieces, I pity them :(

Guy had no real reason to mention the Grammys if she wouldn't be there

"There's still at least one more preview track from Rebel Heart on its way before the album's March 10 release (likely due Feb. 8, the night of the Grammy Awards, Oseary says)"

And Madonna hinted at it too. She'll be there, she has to.

aye, let's pray...

Interesting how they will "relaunch" a song thats old news for fans already

It has pretty much disappeared already from the charts

The promo is not for the fans, baby ;)

Yes!

Some people even complained about M breathing... They just can't appreciate these masterpieces, I pity them :(

geez... what kind of speakers you guys are using? the cut is quite clear in Ghosttown @.33... there's a difference between COMPLAINING and just MENTIONING kids...

I just don't get why they pushed to LATE JANUARY the video shooting, she should be rehearsing for the Grammys around that time, what will she even be doing till then, play with Olga? WHAT are they waiting for?

Fantastic news. So many fantastic songs. Ghosttown is brilliant, nothing to complain about. Her vocals are heart-felt and clear and the production is wonderful - totally compliments the song and it's meaning.

So now it explains why some of the songs are so poorly mixed

tumblr_m8hyim1sy81ra9zzko1_400.gif

Don't even try to judge me, I usually don't care about all these expert sound quality talks (I'm actually fine with MDNA's mixing) but how can anyone NOT notice the obvious mixing GLITCHES? LFL and Ghosttown and BIM NEED to get polished up for the final release, period.

tumblr_m8hyim1sy81ra9zzko1_400.gif

Late January period goes from Jan 21 to Jan 31 so it's not that far, but I see what you're saying, they pushed the shooting, I thou that the video will come out the night after the Grammys and now maybe it will come out on Valentine's Day.

And I also see kinda weird that they want to go ahead with L4L, I mean it's not new anymore, I can see I craving the Top 10 tho.

And they're backtracking with releasing a new bunch of songs, that was smart, even if it's JOA, with the video and promo the wait for the album will be short.

has this happened to iTunes before? do previous buyers get it for free if a new version is mixed and issued?

Like an updated version? Mmmm i'm not sure, I remember Bey changing the name of a song or the tracklist, for the 4 album, maybe they will leave it to the album.

well at least we know some dates for things and its sooner than soon now, lol.....it sucks balls that she released the single in dec. and then waits for over a month to release/promote it, but whats done is done...more behind the scenes stuff can happen now with meetings and planning....we'll get the promotion we all want.

Guest Rachelle of London

Not to add fuel to the flame but I hear the paper on Ghosttown

Okay I'm gonna hide before I get crucified for hating on Madonna!!!!

has this happened to iTunes before? do previous buyers get it for free if a new version is mixed and issued?

Yes, some of Lana and Nicki's tracks got refined after the iTunes pre-release, so anything can happen at this point

madonna-smoke.gif

What if she sings Rebel Heart at the Grammys and drop the new single right away? LFL who?

Not to add fuel to the flame but I hear the paper on Ghosttown

Okay I'm gonna hide before I get crucified for hating on Madonna!!!!

haha... thank gawd it's not just me that's hearing things... :rotfl:

I have one quick question for the chart experts...

Now that we know to date we have 60k pre-orders of RH album, if she releases Joan of Arc on Feb 8, will it automatically register 60k copies sold for Joan of Arc?

Omg knowing that Madonna mastered the 6 songs makes me love them even more!! Btw, I never doubted the noises in Ghosttown were intentional. First time I listened to it, ending of Isaac came to mind. I thought it was a nice touch. ♡♡♡

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg knowing that Madonna mastered the 6 songs makes me love them even more!! Btw, I never doubted the noises in Ghosttown were intentional. First time I listened to it, ending of Isaac came to mind. I thought it was a nice touch. ♡♡♡

Me too!!!!!

yup we're all used to it since she first used it intentionally in Erotica, the song

IKR? Our QUEEN did that all by herself :inlove:

Wait, they're filming the video late January? LATE JANUARY!?

My thoughts exactly. I really don't see how this situation is anything to celebrate yet. The radio date for LFL is 2/10? Great, they moved it up four fucking days. They seem INTENT on sticking to their original schedule. Kudos for the 48 hour turn around, but the inflexibility w/r/t everything else is insane to me.