Living For Love: Official Instrumental, Filtered Acapella & Remix

Finally Guy is listening to me :D

It's great that they're getting an official remix out way before the launch of the album and single and a good straightforward remix too. One of the biggest failings of M.D.N.A. was bad remixes released AFTER the release of the singles and album so no hype was built.

And it's great the acappella is getting out there. Hopefully some home remixers will come up with storming variations, espcially if the rest of the official ones blow.

PS. I can't seem to download the instrumental. I only get the first few seconds of the file. Anyone else had any luck?

ha ha, not so sure. I used part of the vocals of the demo for it ;)

She'll probably kill me ...

wait :lmao: I remember now that I used to have some remixes by you on my ipod. i knew your name rang a bell. i always thought you were an official remixer :p you're really good.

Wow, that Djemba mix is pretty damn good. It's got some teeth to it. I wasn't completely sold on the original as a first single, but I think the remixes will be killer.

Finally Guy is listening to me :D

It's great that they're getting an official remix out way before the launch of the album and single and a good straightforward remix too. One of the biggest failings of M.D.N.A. was bad remixes released AFTER the release of the singles and album so no hype was built.

And it's great the acappella is getting out there. Hopefully some home remixers will come up with storming variations, espcially if the rest of the official ones blow.

PS. I can't seem to download the instrumental. I only get the first few seconds of the file. Anyone else had any luck?

but the single IS already out

Great, thanks!

Dubtronic, will you be doing an extended mix of this now? It's crying out for one!

Please!, I love Dubtronic, very talented, Creates beautiful mixes without losing the integrity of the song, and the extended versions are just extended heaven...

Please!, I love Dubtronic, very talented, Creates beautiful mixes without losing the integrity of the song, and the extended versions are just extended heaven...

I loved extended versions! The last time she released them were for the Erotica singles, wasn't it? I'm glad the extended version of ROL was leaked but I would love an extended mix of Music, Impressive Instant, GGW, TUTR and Celebration!

I really miss the days of 7" and 12" mixes.

I loved extended versions! The last time she released them were for the Erotica singles, wasn't it? I'm glad the extended version of ROL was leaked but I would love an extended mix of Music, Impressive Instant, GGW, TUTR and Celebration!

I really miss the days of 7" and 12" mixes.

I think it was Jump.