Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

as far as I know, only one version of 'Hold Tight' has leaked.....sure, there are "two" versions, but one has been cut off at the end, although the lyrics and music are the same...

no, at least two different versions. Music and lyrics different.

Heartbreak City is definitely in. Let's hope Hold Tight make it as well.

Yes, that and Inside Out. Some people say it's too similar to Hold Tight but I don't think that at all. Both songs stand on their own. The only thing that's similar is that they're both positive and uplifting. And amazing! I want them on the album so badly! ♡

OMG you've ruined the song. I'll never hear it right now!

I know! It sounds exactly like 'arsehole'! :laugh:

no, at least two different versions. Music and lyrics different.

As for Hold Tight, according to the official list at the start, only one has leaked - the 4.53 version. I can only find a cropped version of this. It was with all the other leaks. I'm not aware of any other leaks since this last one. There are a few people here who've obviously heard other demos but they seem to have had access to the unleaked ones.

I'm liking it although I'm loving so many others, I keep listening to them!

^ Yeah I've only heard one version.

I don't mind HT, but it feels kind of generic. I can imagine many other lesser pop princesses singing that. I feel like most of the "urban"-leaning songs won't make any sense on the album unless they're totally reworked. The first batch of demos that leaked were much more cohesive.

Based on the instagram hashtags by Madonna and other artists involved in the album, I think this track list is possibly what we can expect:

1. Living for Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch, I'm Madonna

7. Rebel Heart

8. Joan of Ark

9. Heartbreak City

10. Messiah

11. Iconic

12. Revolution

13. Art for Freedom

14. Sex

15. Holy Water

16. ?

17. ?

18. ?

19. ?

But I doubt we can rely on hashtags as any type of confirmation. Everything can change. I still don't understand why we only have Joan of Ark as another track listed on iTunes and nothing else. Probably because they're still making a final decision on the final track list. But we should hear something soon because the mastering of the whole album is almost done!

Hate to repeat myself but I just really hope to see Inside Out, Best Night and Hold Tight.

Ok then, this would be ideal:

1. Living for Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch, I'm Madonna

7. Rebel Heart

8. Joan of Ark

9. Heartbreak City

10. Messiah

11. Iconic

12. Revolution

13. Art for Freedom

14. Sex

15. Holy Water

16. Inside Out

17. Hold Tight

18. Best Night

19. Veni Vidi Vici

Deluxe

20. Beautiful Scars

21. Nothing Lasts Forever

22. Freedom

23. Borrowed Time

24. Remix

25. Remix

Based on the instagram hashtags by Madonna and other artists involved in the album, I think this track list is possibly what we can expect:

1. Living for Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch, I'm Madonna

7. Rebel Heart

8. Joan of Ark

9. Heartbreak City

10. Messiah

11. Iconic

12. Revolution

13. Art for Freedom

14. Sex

15. Holy Water

16. ?

17. ?

18. ?

19. ?

But I doubt we can rely on hashtags as any type of confirmation. Everything can change. I still don't understand why we only have Joan of Ark as another track listed on iTunes and nothing else. Probably because they're still making a final decision on the final track list. But we should hear something soon because the mastering of the whole album is almost done!

Hate to repeat myself but I just really hope to see Inside Out, Best Night and Hold Tight.

She has posted a lyric sheet of Wash All Over Me on Instagram.

Didn't she hashtag I love you from inside out?

So we could have this tracks on the album:

1. Living for Love
2. Devil Pray
3. Ghosttown
4. Unapologetic Bitch
5. Illuminati
6. Bitch, I'm Madonna
7. Rebel Heart
8. Joan of Ark
9. Heartbreak City
10. Messiah
11. Iconic
12. Revolution
13. Art for Freedom
14. Sex
15. Holy Water
16. Veni Vidi Vici
17. Inside Out
18. ?
19. ?

I guess Wash All Over be is in too. But who knows...

Edited by BetteDavisDub

I'm more intrigued to see how many new songs we'll get that we know nothing about, like Ghost Town.

Why is ITunes selling Rebel Heart pre-order for 7.25 when they sold it to me for 14.99? US Itunes.

Edited by sul8323

Finally heard LFL Djemba Djemba Club Mix. Didn't care for it but it's not the mix itself, in fact I'm quite pleased that she seems to be headed back toward a nice warm house influence. Just wish we had a different first single. It's cool though, so much more awaits and I know in my heart of Madonna hearts that it's only a matter of time b4 I'm cumming all over myself squealing her praises.

sul8323, did you buy the 6 songs individually? When you buy individual songs from ITunes, the price of the album will drop since you already bought some of it. The $7.25 is what's left for you to pay for the rest of the album

Oh. Thanks. That makes sense. I was worried. I have to have it all. LOL I even bought the Amazon version.

Edited by sul8323

Guest Madomination

Heartbreak City is definitely in. Let's hope Hold Tight make it as well.

I cannot stand Heartbreak City because of those awful back-up vocals. :( And Hold Tight...I hate it when she sang:

We'll get back up again......AGAIN!!!!! :blink: I hate songs with such obvious awkward moments! :headbang:

Edited by Madomination

I was listening to Two Steps. What's she singing on this line. I'm sure it can't be:

I'll give you a heart attack, bumbaclart?

Quite simply, bumboclaat means toilet paper. Bumbo means bottom, claat is the Jamaican pronounciation of cloth. Very mild swear word, but in Jamaica, where swearing is a very serious thing, a few 'rebels' managed to get away with bumboclaat...and it caught on.

Used for emphasis or exclamation mainly:

"Dat bumboclaat policebwoy arrest mi fi nutt'n!"

"A weh di bumboclaat wrong wid yuh?"

"Bumboclaat, she have a big bloodclaat batty

"
.... And here we all thought she'd run out of new words to use in songs.