Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

I've not listened to the second batch of demos, just SEX (love it) and beautiful scars, oh and two steps behind out of curiosity.

I was satisfied with the first batch so hopefully I can wait until it's released.

Have those lyrics been translated to Spanish and then translated back again or something?

:lmao: ok so I'm not the only one who had a hard time

Are we expecting a few unleaked tracks? I'm sure she has something up her sleeve.

Anyway, it would be sad if Graffiti Heart and Never Let You Go won't make the cut. ;(

Are we gonna get another set of 6 songs this February? If we do it will change everything. Imagine being surprised with a new song/s.

I'm glad to hear it! I love it. It's beautiful.

I'm also glad to hear this. Freedom is catchy, uplifting and inspiring! It's what we need right now. My little bro and my sister enjoy this song more than other demos for some reason.

It's only 2 months away. It'll be here before you know it!

Only? 2 months is VERY far away. Boy did this whole leak spoil the album's release. We don't know how much more different from the demos the official tracks will sound, plus people by now already know like half of the album by heart(the 6 tracks plus rebel art and wash all over me). They're not even rushing with the promo or anything...ugh idk, I still feel bitter about it.

Are we gonna get another set of 6 songs this February? If we do it will change everything. Imagine being surprised with a new song/s.

there is a new Billboard article that says only one other preview track will be heard on Feb 10... it might be Joan Of Arc... so i guess, we all have to wait till March 10...

Guest Madomination

Yeah, I think I'm using the wrong word. But when Madonna's songs have a spiritual/preachy undertones, they are always amazing and my most favorites. To name a few:

Drowned Word, Swim, Sky Fits Heaven, Paradise (Not For Me), Love Profusion, I'm So Stupid, Nobody Knows Me, Nothing Fails, Easy Ride, Get Together, Future Love, Jump, How High, Isaac... Devil Pray.

I think that's where her essence is now. HC and MDNA were lacking it and personally I felt the difference. Not to say I didn't love those albums, I absolutely did.

I think the word is "lecturing"...that is why I do not like Freedom. she started lecturing us right in the middle of the song. We like to hear you sing, bitch, not talk. Unless it is a song from Erotica!

there is a new Billboard article that says only one other preview track will be heard on Feb 10... it might be Joan Of Arc... so i guess, we all have to wait till March 10...

Oh my God waiting till March for the rest of the songs is gonna be the death of me lol

I think the word is "lecturing"...that is why I do not like Freedom. she started lecturing us right in the middle of the song. We like to hear you sing, bitch, not talk. Unless it is a song from Erotica!

Some people were saying that Madonna got all preachy in her music with Ray of Light up until Hard Candy. Some fans enjoyed HC and MDNA because she wasn't talking Kabbalah anymore. Hah But then we had the speeches/political preaching on tours, and Freedom falls right into that category. But then it's more like lecturing, like you said. Because whereas fans used to call Ray of Light preachy, Freedom is far beyond that.

Count me in to the Freedom lovers!

I absolutely love it whenever M goes acoustic. I do love all of the sounds she explored throughout her career, and while the dancey up-tempo music definitely is THE Madonna, her acoustic side is the one I feel the strongest personal connection to. I don't know why, it just speaks to my heart. Whether it's AL (the album) or now these acoustic demos (Revolution and Freedom), doesn't matter, I feel a connection to all of them.

Oh and I don't mind if she's being preachy. In fact, I don't really see anything wrong with the lyrics. Sure, the "save our world" theme might appear corny, but after all, isn't that what we all want? No, really..."every new beginning starts when something falls apart"..."never take for granted, freedom is a privilege"...these are true words to me.

My 3 favorites right now are "Beautiful Scars", "The One That Got Away" and "Inside Out".

"Freedom" gets under my skin. Can't stand it.

"SEX" and "Holy Water" are fun, but it's probably wrong that I want them included to piss people off moreso than I do based on their own merits. :lol: