Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

This person is NOT reliable at all. Everytime he basically just adds something little extra to what have already been rumored. The only time he got semi-accurate was saying that only two new un-leaked tracks made the album but it turns out there's only ghosttown . And now with this theory that the "other" one is on the super deluxe version? Nah, screams fake to me.

:/

Well...let's say he wasn't all wrong.

:/

Well...let's say he wasn't all wrong.

What has he said that turnt out to be accurate? His so-called exclusive "I'm only human" lyrics are in iTunes' album description. He also said VVV would feature NAS. Such a transparent fake insider.

Have we ever gotten one real bit of information from any of these "insiders" over the past two months? Not trying to be rude; just curious if there was even one correct piece of info.

Have we ever gotten one real bit of information from any of these "insiders" over the past two months? Not trying to be ride; just curious if there was even one correct piece of info.

Only the rumor that Living For Love would be released around 21st of Dec turnt out to be real. No one knew the existence of Ghosttown or the reworked versions of Illuminati/Devil Pray/Living For Love.

Only the rumor that Living For Love would be released around 21st of Dec turnt out to be real. No one knew the existence of Ghosttown or the reworked versions of Illuminati/Devil Pray/Living For Love.

Thank you. Live your avatar :)

People (I should say Traditional to be more exact) were saying that LFL was being released just about every week before the Itunes release. Those people got lucky.

Have we ever gotten one real bit of information from any of these "insiders" over the past two months? Not trying to be rude; just curious if there was even one correct piece of info.

MADONNA Infinity made the most glaring miss when they predicted tracks 7-19 half of which will be new songs not among those leaked demos...

If ever that 25 song super deluxe don't come to fruition by March 9... wouldn't it be great if we have an EP type release of the 6+ songs when the tour starts later this year and it will counted as another #1 album?

MADONNA Infinity made the most glaring miss when they predicted tracks 7-19 half of which will be new songs not among those leaked demos...

To be fair, it was only G_O_N_E who made such claim. He used to be very reliable when he posted in the MadonnaFanzine.. It still amazes me how off he has been in this era.

Listening to the album in tracklist order (I-tunes/demos)(not an insider-please do not attack LOL).....I like the flow a lot. Not sure where the hate for the flow is deriving from. There is a difference in flow and all of the songs sounding alike. For me, the flow is great...... Wouldn't want 19 versions of any one of the songs in straight play. The experimental ones BIM, Holy Water, Illuminati, Iconic are so much fun and I am a Rain, Take a Bow, Ghosttown kinda guy. Need my pop ballad fix but the experimental stuff makes me wanna role around on the floor "Like a Virgin" all over again. I really love the diversity of the Rebel Heart era and I cannot wait till I have the real album. I ordered the Amazon and the I-tunes version and will order any special edition that comes available (and will not feel ripped off at all). The demos are exciting as they reveal a process but all we all know....nothing beats the real thing with Madonna. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am extremely grateful for the anticipated 19....yes count them 19 new M- classics (Kiss me...I'm dying). Madonna can put her 19 new tracks in any order that she sees fit and I will gladly accept them on the very day that she let's me have them.

-S

Edited by sul8323

the new ICONIC demo is disappointing, i hate when they change the chords progression of a song. The original version had better chords

I'm sure it will be fine, as is everything she does. I've heard mostly great stuff about it :)

Listening to the album in tracklist order (I-tunes/demos)(not an insider-please do not attack LOL).....I like the flow a lot. Not sure where the hate for the flow is deriving from. There is a difference in flow and all of the songs sounding alike. For me, the flow is great...... Wouldn't want 19 versions of any one of the songs in straight play. The experimental ones BIM, Holy Water, Illuminati, Iconic are so much fun and I am a Rain, Take a Bow, Ghosttown kinda guy. Need my pop ballad fix but the experimental stuff makes me wanna role around on the floor "Like a Virgin" all over again. I really love the diversity of the Rebel Heart era and I cannot wait till I have the real album. I ordered the Amazon and the I-tunes version and will order any special edition that comes available (and will not feel ripped off at all). The demos are exciting as they reveal a process but all we all know....nothing beats the real thing with Madonna. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am extremely grateful for the anticipated 19....yes count them 19 new M- classics (Kiss me...I'm dying). Madonna can put her 19 new tracks in any order that she sees fit and I will gladly accept them on the very day that she let's me have them.

-S

fef19ec0_ir11aTpJYy8gp.gif

I'm warming up to S.E.X. Just discovered her groaning and breathing. That middle8. :dramatic:

The middle 8 is sublime, reminds me of OYH middle 8, hope it's not been scrapped, that's the bit I look forward to when listening!

I have heard at least one person (and often more) say that each of the following "is the best thing ever:" Inside Out, Holy Water, Joan of Arc, Best Night, Messiah, and Heartbreak City. Granted, those are demos. But this album is going to slay in a MAJOR way isn't it? So often one or two songs emerge as the early favorite, but this album seems to have one hell of a strong lineup in place.

I have heard at least one person (and often more) say that each of the following "is the best thing ever:" Inside Out, Holy Water, Joan of Arc, Best Night, Messiah, and Heartbreak City. Granted, those are demos. But this album is going to slay in a MAJOR way isn't it? So often one or two songs emerge as the early favorite, but this album seems to have one hell of a strong lineup in place.

This album (the 6 released songs alone) are turning a girl I know who's a little mongster (and one of those "omg she's so mean and bullies gaga") into a motherfucker. And I'm not exaggerating

I like Rebel Hearts more than mathafuckers lol. I've been rebellious a lot but never fucked a woman who's given birth before :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: