Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

The fact that some of you are so greedy to want even more....

I want the fucking songs in a reworked and remastered way on the album! I don't believe that ONE fake insider bc I'm sure after the leak they have definitely been more cautious to not let any information or tracks leak.

The demo we have of VVV for example was from September. (05.09.14.) So I'm assuming that they were stolen much later?

The VVV demo was from 9 May, not 5 September :)

Guest Madomination

I want the fucking songs in a reworked and remastered way on the album! I don't believe that ONE fake insider bc I'm sure after the leak they have definitely been more cautious to not let any information or tracks leak.

The demo we have of VVV for example was from September. (05.09.14.) So I'm assuming that they were stolen much later?

GOT THE DEMOS...

GOT THEM ALL

ALL THOSE SONGS I ADORE...

I'M SO HAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT

I WANT MOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Certainly Madonna will pull a "The Beat Goes On" for us. A few of these demos will be new songs completely reworked (lyrics and all) while retaining the original title or close to it. She said "half wouldn't be on the album and the other half would be completely reworked". Unapologetic Bitch wasn't reworked because it is perfection. Some demos could also be combined.....Keep the Trance/ Hey You/ Voices. I believe the rumor that Iconic is reworked with an industrial sound by Kanye. I love that idea and I do believe. LOL We will have to wait......I know....it gets harder every time.

It's not a case of wanting more, it's the fact that Madonna has said that half the songs won't make the album, which, is a shame because there's so many great tracks in this bunch of demos that have so much potential. But, if she's been so inspired to keep writing and making new music, who can argue with that?

I understand we weren't supposed to hear them, but now we have it's strange to think a lot of them will be abandoned.

No! You've misread the date! Americans reverse the month and day so it's 9th May! Wasn't it May when they said all the demos were taken? that would fit in!

*takes a bow*

I don't really agree. For me, the more Madonna the better. What may be one person's favorite song, another person may not care for. So I think more tracks is better for most people. There's more likeliehood of appealing to more people. If you don't like a song you can always not listen to it or skip it, but you can't add more songs. Also, it seems now there's a longer gap between albums than in the 80's, so more tracks is better. I don't worry about a concept as much as some people. I tend to listen to albums all the way through only a couple of times. I then pick out my favorite songs and make random playlists with other artists I like.

normally I don't like overstuffed albums. But Madonna's albums have literally always been concise and focused. Her longest album is what? 14 tracks? And she probably averages about 11 tracks per album if you were to average out the amount of tracks on each released album.

So I am fine with one album with a lot of songs provided it's not a continuing pattern.

According to the screenshot I took, the tracklist is (besides the first 6 songs) 7. Hold tight 8. Joan of arc 9. Iconic (feat. Chance the rapper & mike tyson) 10. Heartbreak city 11. Body shop 12. Holy water 13. Inside out 14. Wash all over me 15. Best night 16. VVV (feat Nas) 17. S.e.x. 18. Messiah 19. Rebel heart

Edited by momosfantasy

Guest Madomination

According to the screenshot I took, the tracklist is (besides the first 6 songs) 7. Hold tight 8. Joan of arc 9. Iconic (feat. Chance the rapper & mike tyson) 10. Heartbreak city 11. Body shop 12. Holy water 13. Inside out 14. Wash all over me 15. Best night 16. VVV (feat Nas) 17. S.e.x. 18. Messiah 19. Rebel heart

HEARTBREAK CITY....??!!! :(:scared::nervous::headbang::no:

I actually really am sorry for anyone who's favorites didn't make the cut, but at least we have the demos!! And 3 more songs from the deluxe! (My votes are for addicted, plus 2 new songs, but that's just me.). I still can't get over it...holy water!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!! I feel like she reached into my own head for the final tracklist!

Now that we have the track list, would someone who has listened to the demos confirm if we are getting any slow songs/ballads other than Ghosttown? I realize tracks can change greatly in style and tempo, obviously.

THANKS!

Now that we have the track list, would someone who has listened to the demos confirm if we are getting any slow songs/ballads other than Ghosttown? I realize tracks can change greatly in style and tempo, obviously.

THANKS!

If tempos haven't changed, then 3 more :)

THANKS!

Yep we will. Messiah is a ballad, so is Heartbreak City, Joan Of Arc too. That's 4 ballads :thumbsup:

Yep we will. Messiah is a ballad, so is Heartbreak City, Joan Of Arc Too. That's 4 ballads :thumbsup:

I'm going to cry tears of joy, thank you! I just need a few Madonna ballads on every cd.

THANKS!

Ghosttown

Joan of Arc

Heartbreak City

Messiah

If they are similar to the demos.

Guest Madomination

I-i-i-i'm in the middle of Heartbreak City!! And I never want to leave, the soundtrack is EXCELLENT!!

And I now feel so shitty..... :cries:

Honestly, I hope this song get a major overhaul and those shrieking back up vocals taken out! :noway:

My only question now is directed at all these supposed insiders who said half the album was gonna be new stuff. Where were you guys getting this "info"? Not that I'm complaining, 31 songs are plenty (plus now hopefully the others like " score" and "autotune baby" and the rest can be released). Yes, I'm greedy, but only when it comes to M music.

Edited by momosfantasy

My only question now is directed at all these supposed insiders who said half the album was gonna be new stuff. Where were you guys getting this "info"?

Nine times out of ten the "insiders" are just making things up completely. Not sure why so many are quick to believe. It is like meeting someone from grindr with no face pic and trusting they will be cute although you know better.

Nine times out of ten the "insiders" are just making things up completely. Not sure why so many are quick to believe. It is like meeting someone from grindr with no face pic and trusting they will be cute although you know better.

Hahah remember when that "gone" said their will be no feat on this album!!! hahah :/ Bitch get off my pole

My only question now is directed at all these supposed insiders who said half the album was gonna be new stuff. Where were you guys getting this "info"? Not that I'm complaining, 31 songs are plenty (plus now hopefully the others like " score" and "autotune baby" and the rest can be released). Yes, I'm greedy, but only when it comes to M music.

They are obviously full of....

OtGk2.gif