Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Which one?

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)

21. QUEEN (new song)

22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)

23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)

24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)

25. ADDICTED

Those are the actual bonus tracks and let me tell you something...that disco mix of Beautiful Scars from what I heard is pretty darn awful.

21. QUEEN (new song)

25. ADDICTED

Those are the actual bonus tracks and let me tell you something...that disco mix of Beautiful Scars from what I heard is pretty darn awful.

Oh!! That's bad! The demo version was just brilliant!

How can you confirm this?

Yeah, all this talk about the (supposed) bonus songs surely is interesting, but without giving any source it's pretty much meaningless to me.

21. QUEEN (new song)

25. ADDICTED

Interesting.

Do you know anything else about the others? I want 'Autotune Baby' so bad. (hope I'm not disappointed).

How can you confirm this?

Yeah, all this talk about the (supposed) bonus songs surely is interesting, but without giving any source it's pretty much meaningless to me.

There are certain members on M-Infinity who were able to...let's say prove to me that the rumours about the tracks are true.

Interesting.

Do you know anything else about the others? I want 'Autotune Baby' so bad. (hope I'm not disappointed).

Well...according to Madonna "Yeezus loves her pussy best" and I'm sure you will do so as well. ;)

I don't believe a word from these forum users, so many rumours over the past few months and plenty of lies

How so? Based on what?

What do you think? I said I confronted one of the insiders and they were able to show me that what has been said is true. If you're smart enough which I know you are, you can do the math yourself. I'm just not allowed to say too much. In fact, I'm not allowed to talk about all of this at all. However, I felt that I should give you some slight security and assure you that the rumors are true. I mean, I myself have heavily doubted the "insiders"...

What do you think? I said I confronted one of the insiders and they were able to show me that what has been said is true. If you're smart enough which I know you are, you can do the math yourself. I'm just not allowed to say too much. In fact, I'm not allowed to talk about all of this at all. However, I felt that I should give you some slight security and assure you that the rumors are true. I mean, I myself have heavily doubted the "insiders"...

So they played you all the finished bonus tracks?

I can confirm that the bonus tracklist is legit. :/

So can Magnus from the MadonnaTribe forum:

"The list has been shared on various message boards along with a couple of descriptions, some of which I definitely know to be correct, and I've been told it's the real deal by more than one person. It should also be mentioned that this list was originally posted before the iTunes update and all of the first 19 tracks were a match, which also makes it more believable. So unless they make any last minutes changes, I would expect this is what we're getting."

"The list has been shared on various message boards along with a couple of descriptions, some of which I definitely know to be correct, and I've been told it's the real deal by more than one person. It should also be mentioned that this list was originally posted before the iTunes update and all of the first 19 tracks were a match, which also makes it more believable. So unless they make any last minutes changes, I would expect this is what we're getting."

Can we get an update of where we are then? I've lost track of what is on and what isn't!

21. QUEEN (new song)

25. ADDICTED

BT wasn't exactly "dance" to begin with - so if it's gotten the DP treatment, then that's a very good thing. I'm really excited that GH is possibly making the cut! And I'm not going to be disappointed by one person saying the BS remix is awful. Let's wait and see. I'm sure some may love it... assuming any of this is true.

I still DON'T think the KTZ guy from MadonnaInfinity is reliable at all. All he did was just repeating a lot of existing rumors and made up the whole tracklist. And NO, the tracklist was posted AFTER iTunes' update. 1. He mentioned tracks that would made the cut a few weeks ago but most of them didn't.

2. He said there are two "new" tracks including Ghosttown, which turnt out to be false, then he posted this super deluxe tracklist to justify his exclusive teas, AFTER Universal gave out the information.

3. He said Iconic would feature Nas, OOPS!

4. He said he had the "exclusive" lyrics of Joan of Arc "I'm no human" but he was exposed that it's a quote from iTunes' description.

5. He pretends to have an exclusive RH pic of Madonna on his avatar but it looks terribly photoshopped to me. You can even see three nostrils on M lol.

6. He tries really hard on Infinity to convince people that he's real.

Again, I don't know SHIT so just take my speculations with a grain of salf. Eggs on my face if that tracklist is real.

I don't tend to believe "insider" info anymore, because from my experience nothing true has ever been given to us in advance, at least not this era. However, so many people are quick to believe that it makes me think reliable info has been provided in the past. I also don't understand why people provide info and then cryptically say that they can't reveal how they know. That having been said, if we really are getting a deluxe edition with a track called Queen, I am in heaven.

There are certain members on M-Infinity who were able to...let's say prove to me that the rumours about the tracks are true.

Thanks for the info Jimmy! This makes me believe that we are really getting 25 finished tracks for this era That is amazing!!!!