Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Madonna 'The Girls sessions'. Or if Torn Anus hadn't released an album with same tittle, could have been "Strange Little Girls EP featuring Tragi Girl, Bad Girl, Material Girl, Mer Girl, Candy Perfume Girl, Girl Gone Wild (live from Spotify Sessions)

YES!

So, according to KTZ in the Madonna-Infinity forum, this is the full list of songs that were recorded for Rebel Heart, but definitely won't be included in any formats of the album. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, although several other people in the forum have confirmed that the list is accurate.

Alone With You

Back That Up (Do It)

Freedom

God Is Love

Heaven

Never Let You Go

Nothing Lasts Forever

Revolution

Score

The One That Got Away

Take a Day

Take It Back

To Change

Tragic Girl

Trust No Bitch

Two Steps Behind

Where the Devil Prays

Half of those songs have leaked. The other half haven't leaked, but appear to be circulating among collectors.

"The One That Got Away" and "Where the Devil Prays" are supposedly to "Addicted" and "Devil Pray" what "Infinity" was to "Give It 2 Me": different songs, but with similar lyrical content.

Thanks for posting!

I haven't heard of Heaven or To Change before. Do we have any info on those songs or what sessions they might be from?

I already had Mer Girl

And yes, What it Feels like for a Girl!

Well, i would really love to have that Strange Little Girls EP with that session. So many girls to express themselves and tell their story.

Beautiful Scars is really good, catchy and radio friendly. Nice ballad, too. Shame it is probably off the album. Much better than Ghosttown.

Damn, I really want 'Autotune Baby'. Hope it's in the super deluxe indeed.

Curious about 'Heaven' too.

Beautiful Scars & Autotune Baby are bonus tracks, we will have them :)

I believe it. And I can't wait :)

Bonus Tracks

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS

21. QUEEN

22. BORROWED TIME

23. GRAFFITI HEART

24. AUTOTUNE BABY

25. ADDICTED

26. JOAN OF ARC (acoustic)

27. ICONIC (part 2)

+ 2 new LFL a remixes

there are some new demo titles i haven't seen before. new leak?

This same list has been touted as real by a couple of people for almost a week, but as usual with "insider" information there is nothing to back it up. Who knows if there is really even a song called Queen?

This same list has been touted as real by a couple of people for almost a week, but as usual with "insider" information there is nothing to back it up. Who knows if there is really even a song called Queen?

Basically, we can't know for sure until it's posted by DrownedMadonna/MadonnaTribe/Madonnarama and/or officially confirmed.

I hear the word "shit" in the Body Shop demo in the second verse. It's hard to understand what she's even saying in this song in the verses. It sounds something like this to me "This shit they give, get outta here, we're stepping on the gas"

I hear the word "shit" in the Body Shop demo in the second verse. It's hard to understand what she's even saying in this song in the verses. It sounds something like this to me "This shit they give, get outta here, we're stepping on the gas"

I think she says something about "shift the gear"

Alone With You 3:02[/size]Autotune Baby 3:58[/size]Heaven 3:48[/size]Score 3:14[/size]Take A Day 3:50[/size]Take It Back 6:10 [/size]

What's this a new leak? In this era only one song reached the length of 6 mins based on above.