Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Oh no are Madonna fans getting a nick name now? The little monster thing is hat turned me off Gaga, I thought it was great that Madonna wasn't following this trend 5 years ago

Ugh all u bitches like seriously BITCH GET OFF MY POLE

I LOVE IT

I start to dig this song now. Love the breakdown at the end. :)

I'm a long time lurker, but I finally decide to start posting here, because all of you seem to be such nice people.

That said, I'm obsessed with "Autotune Baby" (don't have it and I haven't heard it). There's something about the title that really grabs my attention.

Do we have any real descriptions for it? Hope it's one of the Super Deluxe tracks.

i guess..that's the only possibility cause there's no curses on body shop...unless they consider the metaphor with cars explicit!

I don't think so since the meaning of a metaphor is implicit

So, according to KTZ in the Madonna-Infinity forum, this is the full list of songs that were recorded for Rebel Heart, but definitely won't be included in any formats of the album. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, although several other people in the forum have confirmed that the list is accurate.

Alone With You

Back That Up (Do It)

Freedom

God Is Love

Heaven

Never Let You Go

Nothing Lasts Forever

Revolution

Score

The One That Got Away

Take a Day

Take It Back

To Change

Tragic Girl

Trust No Bitch

Two Steps Behind

Where the Devil Prays

Half of those songs have leaked. The other half haven't leaked, but appear to be circulating among collectors.

"The One That Got Away" and "Where the Devil Prays" are supposedly to "Addicted" and "Devil Pray" what "Infinity" was to "Give It 2 Me": different songs, but with similar lyrical content.

The one that got away/addicted is such a gem. Please please give it to us!

CLASSIC Madonna melody!! This song is golden! Based on direction of album, I can kinda see why it wasn't included (in its current form) but it's a shame if this song is just thrown into the vault, never to be heard again......it's way too good for that!!

Ok I finally feel like we are within sight of the album. Nine weeks seemed endless. Eight weeks was overwhelming, seven weeks still seemed so long. But coming up on six weeks, with Grammys and Mojo and LFL video, plus the first reviews will start trickling in, I THINK I CAN DO THIS.

CLASSIC Madonna melody!! This song is golden! Based on direction of album, I can kinda see why it wasn't included (in its current form) but it's a shame if this song is just thrown into the vault, never to be heard again......it's way too good for that!!

Please note that "The One That Got Away" and the leaked "Addicted" are supposedly two different songs, although the lyrics are said to be are similar.

"Addicted" is rumoured to be one of the Super Deluxe bonus tracks.

I hope it is, i love Addicted.

Poor Tragic Girl... Tragic indeed.

I love the song title and would like it to have a release to go alongside Material, Bad, and Candy Perfume :)

Madonna 'The Girls sessions'. Or if Torn Anus hadn't released an album with same tittle, could have been "Strange Little Girls EP featuring Tragic Girl, Bad Girl, Material Girl, Mer Girl, Candy Perfume Girl, Who's That Girl, Girl Gone Wild (live from Spotify Sessions)