Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Didn't like the fist Iconic demo and still not a fan of the melody, but the new production makes the song really interesting and gives us another hint at the sound direction of the album. And I like it!

Yes, definitely preferring the new version of Iconic!

I'm hoping that some of the demos I'm less fond of will get remixed so I love those and I've still got the unused demos that I love too!

I really love Dahi and Blood Diamonds. Iconic reminds me of Tinashe, SZA and FKA Twigs.

The following song is also produced by Dahi:

I forgot he did this one. That's the best track on her album.

I love it! Sounds like nothing she has ever put out and I wasn't the craziest over the initial demo. Loved the message but was unsure of sound but this has excited me even more. This album is gonna be a killer.

You can call me "S" tonight...... Best night of your life.....

I was (and still am) skeptical how "Iconic" will fit between JOA and HC, or how "Holy Water" will work alongside "Inside Out" and "SEX" next to "Messiah" (which is probably the biggest stretch), so I'm expecting some big changes from the demos.

I was (and still am) skeptical how "Iconic" will fit between JOA and HC, or how "Holy Water" will work alongside "Inside Out" and "SEX" next to "Messiah" (which is probably the biggest stretch), so I'm expecting some big changes from the demos.

that's the one that makes no sense to me. I can see the rest of them working, sonically and, to an extent, lyrically. But to go from Veni Vidi Vici to S.E.X. and then back to Messiah is too much. If VVV and S.E.X. were swapped around it would be fine.

^ come on you guys, the transition from Spanish Lesson to Devil and Voices is the most jarring thing I've ever experienced lol. I haven't listened to the demos but it can't be more of a contrast than that, can it?! And I love her for jarring me!

I thought maybe we wouldn't get the rest of the demos but maybe they'll still see the light of day! Not that I want them too, but would be great to have the rest of the tracks that aren't on the album.

^ come on you guys, the transition from Spanish Lesson to Devil and Voices is the most jarring thing I've ever experienced lol. I haven't listened to the demos but it can't be more of a contrast than that. And I love her for jarring me!

Do you think that's a worse transition than GMAYL, Some Girls, and Superstar? lol

I've not listened to the demos in ages so earlier I thought it'd be interesting to compare the difference of Devil Pray, didn't realise it was such a big transition, definitely prefer the finished result, adds to the dark tone of drugs, but the demo version is really cute and more melodic.

I like the new version of Devil Prays a lot more, but the demo is still a good song. Same goes with Illuminati and Living For Love. Unapologetic Bitch still needs help. Oh well. I'm looking forward to remixes. Hope she does something like the Smirmnoff thing, only with good remixes this time. lol

I dont care bout unity on the album, it all on digital players /so mostly shuffled.

I wonder what all these new versions will do to our deeply demo-ingrained brains..

what is good about the final versions as they dont sound as lonely /the presence of her collaborators is quite discernable ; ))

The guy behind the rumours about five additional tracks on the super deluxe version speaks of some other songs:

--------------------------------------------------

About Rebel Heart (the tune) its not a ballad nor acoustic but it's not the dance remix that initially leaked, which in my opinion was the best :speakno:

Many members here seem to have some of the demos , it's the same as the 5th one only she re-recorded the vocals for the track.

The track was only finalized last month (January) by the way !

ADDICTED is more or less the same, there haven't been any drastic changes and its still dance.

new lyrics from Joan of Arc - I'm not joan of arc, I'm only human

In addition to the make over for Beautiful Scars, they have inserted some male vocals towards the end of the track too. And he's singing

You've got to love me

Makes you wonder what's the real angle on the song

WASH ALL OVER ME and QUEEN can both be called "ballads" I suppose

INSIDE OUT not so much. It's not very different actually, it has a rock-electronic vibe now, still a rather slow tempo, I don't know what they call a ballad nowadays so unsure how to label it

No more Avicii for Borrowed Time, again it's been reworked with as more of a downbeat track. While Joan Of Arc is now more upbeat !

I really think Yeezus turned a 180 on Holy Water. And it's explicit alright.

The rant over the demo edit of the track is understandable but the final one might end up being one of the most favorite by fans as she's mixing it up with a classic

----------------------------------------------------

Because more discussion of the unheard tracks adds to the hype and excitement of everyone. By the way, the guy seems legit, he had apparently named everything that would end up on the album before the tracklisting, and said that only two "brand-new" songs would be released, Queen and Ghosttown, and that was because he thought that Autotune Baby had leaked, so yeah. Seems we're in for a treat

The guy behind the rumours about five additional tracks on the super deluxe version speaks of some other songs:

About Rebel Heart (the tune) its not a ballad nor acoustic but it's not the dance remix that initially leaked, which in my opinion was the best :speakno:

Many members here seem to have some of the demos , it's the same as the 5th one only she re-recorded the vocals for the track.

ADDICTED is more or less the same, there haven't been any drastic changes and its still dance.

In addition to the make over for Beautiful Scars, they have inserted some male vocals towards the end of the track too. And he's singing

You've got to love me

INSIDE OUT not so much. It's not very different actually, it has a rock-electronic vibe now, still a rather slow tempo, I don't know what they call a ballad nowadays so unsure how to label it

No more Avicii for Borrowed Time, again it's been reworked with as more of a downbeat track. While Joan Of Arc is now more upbeat !

The rant over the demo edit of the track is understandable but the final one might end up being one of the most favorite by fans as she's mixing it up with a classic

Because more discussion of the unheard tracks adds to the hype and excitement of everyone. By the way, the guy seems legit, he had apparently named everything that would end up on the album before the tracklisting, and said that only two "brand-new" songs would be released, Queen and Ghosttown, and that was because he thought that Autotune Baby had leaked, so yeah. Seems we're in for a treat

So excited for this if its true

You've got to love me

This person is NOT reliable at all. Everytime he basically just adds something little extra to what have already been rumored. The only time he got semi-accurate was saying that only two new un-leaked tracks made the album but it turns out there's only ghosttown . And now with this theory that the "other" one is on the super deluxe version? Nah, screams fake to me.