Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

The final/solo version that leaked w/o the featured rappers is way better. I had a lot more respect to the song than the first demo. I love the instrumental part. If she will perform this live i can imagine a mer girl/ sky fits heaven fight sequence on the breakdown part.

Edited by madmicmar

it completely ruined the song for me. so please not that much of reworking for the other songs..

I hear you, I prefer the first demo over this second one, but it's just a demo, right? not the final version so maybe it will change a bit cause yes it does seem like too much happening on it, needs some filtering...I loved the firts demo, but no problem because I already have them both so can hear them whenever I want. Just curious to see what the final product sounds like.

I found some info about Madonna in Italy for a world tour in 2015. Source was Live Nation Italy. Nothing to be found there. anybody has heard that rumour about 3 dates in Turin late october early november?

http://madonnahistory.wix.com/madonnahistory#!EXCLUSIVE-MADONNA-WORLD-TOUR-2015/cpuh/1263E607-4596-4CDA-A120-746FAE6F53F1

omg i've heard it! i like it from the first chorus but for some reason feel it's missing something in the beginning

the Yeahhh was quite good on the first one.

I hope the end will be mix of best of both AND MORE ; )))))))

Yes, and it is a billion times better than the first demo. Blood Diamonds and Dahi are indeed the new Orbit

:thumbsup:

Would love to see what could come up with from scratch with her. Maybe if this album gets the response we think it will, she'll do the next album with them.

Wow, this sounds so much better! I love the heavy industrial sounds on this album...who said the album wouldn't be cohesive? The last minute is amazing! Drum & Bass!

Yes! Loving the "industrial" direction this album is going in. Love the hard, aggressive beats! I remember hearing rumors that Heartbreak City has a similar "industrial" reworking to it as well......this album is going to be very interesting sonically.

I didn't like very much the first demo, but i love the new one! Iconic will be another great song.

I love that she's still exploring new sounds after all these years, i'm so proud of her work. It's great to be a Madonna fan!