Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

I'm not hearing BS or AL in the official tracks.

How long is the new Iconic?

Does it start off like the other demo?

I don't know how long - I haven't downloaded it and probably won't at this point. I'm going to wait for the full album (although I could see myself wanting a non-rap version).

It does start out like the earlier demo, but the tone of the verses is completely different - which I was never a fan of. Felt cheesy. They're darker now.

I found it. :)

I like this much better! I knew they were gonna do good things with this song. A lot of the production of these songs have a "dark" and "hard"........some say industrial......vibe to them. It's all starting to come together!

Weird, because none of the official six songs that have been released so far sound anything like bedtime stories or American life.

Living for Love is basically an updated Nothing Fails. In both she finds spiritual strength not in men but the universe/God/love. Rebel Heart, the song, also firs well with American Life album. The ballads remind me of You'll See/Take a Bow era.

New Iconic demo is rather amazing, demo 1 did nothing for me.

Gives me chills wondering how much better the finished versions are going to be compared to the demos?!

Love that this album is more ballads to mid tempo and hardly any "upbeat edm"...

Ok, as much as I wish that nothing else would leak, unfortunately there are still brainless flop fans out there who do help spread leaks on tumblr anyway. They disrespect Madonna's art. She has asked so many times to let her finish the album the way she wants it and to wait!! I used to message each of those fans on tumblr, asking to remove the demos from their pages, but now I'm just like, whatever. I just hope the album comes out before everything leaks!! :/

I never doubted that the album was going to be fantastic! Based on Devil Pray alone I could tell we'll be in for a great surprise! The early demos we all have are not gonna be the same!

This second Iconic demo (which isn't even the final!) is giving me great hope for S.E.X. and Holy Water (which has grown on me a lot). im really loving the overall "sound" that's starting to come together for this album. When Best Night leaked I didn't think it would make it because it sounded slightly out of place.....now though, it fits perfectly. I thought Addicted was a shoein but if the sound keeps going in the direction I think it is, it wouldn't have actually fit after all.

I didn't like it at all at first listen.

But after hearing it more I think I will like it a lot. The sound quality is not very good so the HQ mastered version with the feat will sound great. The part that I still don't like it's the beginning, but I don't know if it's due to the low sound quality. Seems like this songs progreses and gets better and better from beginning to end.

Has it even been officially confirmed... like REALLY REALLY OFFICIALLY confirmed that there will be a Super Deluxe version of the album with 6 more tracks?

Has it even been officially confirmed... like REALLY REALLY OFFICIALLY confirmed that there will be a Super Deluxe version of the album with 6 more tracks?

Universal Music in France, Germany and The Netherlands have alledgedly all confirmed a Super Deluxe Box with 25 tracks.

I think any Super Deluxe will be the 2cd package plus a DVD. The DVD might have the Art For Freedom film and LFL video. Madonna has never milked her fans with multiple copies and reissues. I don't see her having lots of formats with exclusive songs just to make fans buy them all.

Universal Music in France, Germany and The Netherlands have alledgedly all confirmed a Super Deluxe Box with 25 tracks.

Oh boy. That doesn't sound too convincing. :chuckle:

I am immpressed by the demo 2 of Iconic.

At first I wasnt a fan of demo 1, but after listening many times it became one of my favs. And now this demo 2 is even much better, especially the last 1 minute.

I cannot wait for the final version with the guests on that track !

I wish the final version could be some sort of mix between the 2 because they both have elements that I love as well as moments that I'm not so crazy about. For example, in demo 2, I feel it's a little too chaotic building up the chorus. Oh well, I'm sure I will be happy with the finished product :)

The new Iconic demo is really affirming the sonic direction of the album. I'm living for EDGY INDUSTRIAL EDM GONE CRISPY BONKERS. I wonder how the ballads are going to fit in but I have trust in the Queen.

Guest HaveASit

Judging by the direction the album is going, songs like Freedom, Never Let You Go and Addicted would be displaced, so I can totally see why they weren't included

Not enjoying that demo too much. I do appreciate the darker spin DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds put on the song, but overall I don't really think there's an improvement. There's too much going on and the vocals often don't fit the music.

I think that heavy industrial sound is just not really my thing...I guess I'm more of a fan of pure pop songs (basically like all the 6 released songs except Illuminati).