Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Vocalism stated that theory and it has me so intrigued by the song! Madonna is so much deeper than the general public realizes.

maybe it's about the designer and architect that passed last year.. i forgot his name. but i heard they were very good friends.

So, now I can download the demos that didn't make it, I really don't expect a new song with the SuperDeluxeEdition, well maybe 1 and then 5 premium remixes.

Btw, we're never going to hear Trust No Bitch and Autotune Baby?

So, now I can download the demos that didn't make it, I really don't expect a new song with the SuperDeluxeEdition, well maybe 1 and then 5 premium remixes.

Btw, we're never going to hear Trust No Bitch and Autotune Baby?

Rumour has it that "Trust No Bitch" will be included on Major Lazer's next album, and that "Autotune Baby" will be included on the reported Super Deluxe edition of Rebel Heart.

No she didn't. On the subject of 13 tracks and lucky # 13, Kurt inquiried if this was M's 13th release, which, if counting compilations it was.

Yes It must have been the 13th release back then, when she responded to kurt ; "whooo hadnt thought of that"

Anyway so many compilations and releases, very impressive :yes:

Some pages ago I've actually read a really good theory on the lyrics of Never Let You Go, I think it was by jonski43? :) In any case, I think this might very well be true - that the song's lyrics don't actually refer to a breakup of a relationship, but rather to the death of a loved one, a close friend. Similar to Janet's Together Again or M's own In This Life...

At first, it does seem to you like the typical breakup song judging by the lyrics, but I do think that's just the surface. I think stuff like "Heaven's too far away", "Your energy is still a part of me" gives it away it's more than just a breakup. I think the melody's a hint too, it screams melancholy / nostalgia, especially in the chorus.

That song really got me thinking the last couple of days. I love these type of songs which seem to deal with rather simple themes, but as you pay more attention to the lyrics, you realize there might be something much more to it...

Yeah, it definitely wasn't me but I'm pleased someone remembered me. Normally I'm referred to as 'someone previously'!

TBH. it takes me ages to think about lyrics. It's the actual music and production that moves me first.

maybe it's about the designer and architect that passed last year.. i forgot his name. but i heard they were very good friends.

Yes, I had the same thought. His name is David Collins.

Some pages ago I've actually read a really good theory on the lyrics of Never Let You Go, I think it was by jonski43? :) In any case, I think this might very well be true - that the song's lyrics don't actually refer to a breakup of a relationship, but rather to the death of a loved one, a close friend. Similar to Janet's Together Again or M's own In This Life...

At first, it does seem to you like the typical breakup song judging by the lyrics, but I do think that's just the surface. I think stuff like "Heaven's too far away", "Your energy is still a part of me" gives it away it's more than just a breakup. I think the melody's a hint too, it screams melancholy / nostalgia, especially in the chorus.

That song really got me thinking the last couple of days. I love these type of songs which seem to deal with rather simple themes, but as you pay more attention to the lyrics, you realize there might be something much more to it...

Yeah, that was me. I kept thinking, "I wonder if this is about Sean," but then I thought, no this has to be about someone who's died, specifically someone she used to dance with. So I lean more toward someone from the old days.

Yeah, that was me. I kept thinking, "I wonder if this is about Sean," but then I thought, no this has to be about someone who's died, specifically someone she used to dance with. So I lean more toward someone from the old days.

hm that's also possible. i haven't listened to the lyrics or the demo enough, but if there's a link to how they used to dance together, it could easily be christopher flynn or one of her earlier boyfriends.

tbh i was expecting this.. the cunt is in jail. they got nothing to lose anymore other than getting back @ M even more for jailing him. and no better way than releasing what they got that isn't shared yet. :(