Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

hey I don't blame you. Sometimes you make friends and even have family that is wrapped up in the stupidest things...I do. So I'm not judging him. 😉 just calling it like it is

hey I don't blame you. Sometimes you make friends and even have family that is wrapped up in the stupidest things...I do. So I'm not judging him. 😉 just calling it like it is

Haha totally! You're such a sweet guy AND a Madonna fan! ♡

Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite demos again? And which ones would you want on the super deluxe edition, if there's going to be one :laugh:

Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite demos again? And which ones would you want on the super deluxe edition, if there's going to be one :laugh:

Mensch is like the dream guy. Super sweet, generous, Madonna-loving and drop dead gorgeous. What more could you ask for? :)

Mensh is like the dream guy. Super sweet, generous, Madonna-loving and drop dead gorgeous. What more could you ask for? :)

Awww stop it!!! 😍😍😍 I'm listening to Iconic and you're makkng my heart melt... 😊😊😊

I'm a fucking loon so I love ALL the demos. My least favorite songs were always and have always been Bitch I'm Madonna and Holy Water.

I think the "strongest" songs are Inside Out, Never Let You Go, Joan of Arc, Messiah, Body Shop...but I absolutely love a fun beat so my favs would be best night, nothing lasts forever, hold tight, addicted, borrowed time, beautiful scars and back that up.

I'm big on her preachy songs cause I'm a singer/songwriter and love her on acoustic guitar.

Super deluxe should be

1. Revolution

2. Addicted

3. Never Let You Go

4. Freedom

5. Borrowed Time

6. Beautiful Scars

I love the others but something's gotta be cut. Tbh, I feel that we'll probably get one or two new ones and then remixes or something. I'd love it not to be, but come on, it's been 19 new songs. Idk...we'll see!

I'm a fucking loon so I love ALL the demos. My least favorite songs were always and have always been Bitch I'm Madonna and Holy Water.

I think the "strongest" songs are Inside Out, Never Let You Go, Joan of Arc, Messiah, Body Shop...but I absolutely love a fun beat so my favs would be best night, nothing lasts forever, hold tight, addicted, borrowed time, beautiful scars and back that up.

I'm big on her preachy songs cause I'm a singer/songwriter and love her on acoustic guitar.

Super deluxe should be

1. Revolution

2. Addicted

3. Never Let You Go

4. Freedom

5. Borrowed Time

6. Beautiful Scars

I love the others but something's gotta be cut. Tbh, I feel that we'll probably get one or two new ones and then remixes or something. I'd love it not to be, but come on, it's been 19 new songs. Idk...we'll see!

I'm going to preface this by acknowledging that yes, obviously, all we've heard are demos, so the finished product could be totally different...

That being said, I agree with everything you said here (except I do love BIM :lol:), I really do think it would be a shame for the 6 songs you mentioned not to see the light of day. They are truly fantastic. All of them.

Super deluxe should be

1. Revolution

2. Addicted

3. Never Let You Go

4. Freedom

5. Borrowed Time

6. Beautiful Scars

As I've predicted, lol everything you said, I'm with you completely except for Bitch, I'm Madonna. Don't know why but that crazy mood it puts me in is total nonsensical bliss :laugh: I even made those nails in the wood noises as my ring tone just to freak people out! :laugh:

Inside Out, Joan of Ark, Best Night, Hold Tight and Body Shop are my top favorites and fortunately they made it. The Arabic influences in Body Shop is really exotic. Hope it stays there. Also hoping to see Never Let You Go in the Super Deluxe Edition. It's such a beautiful, gorgeous song!

Sorry I'm virtually paraphrasing you here but as you already know, I love all of the preachy songs including God is Love.

Those 6 songs you want, they would be perfect! Someone said the Super Deluxe Edition will have 6 extra songs, not remixes. I hope it's true!

Random thought...

Why do I have the feeling that Madonna had grillz on during the opening and main riff of SEX...there's a noticeable lisp! 😂😂😂😂😂

Bahahaha Inside Out is kinda like that too :laugh:

Guest Madomination

I heard she added more backing vocals on Heartbreak City. That's my favorite part!

This song have a horrible melody (melody)

The backup vocals fails so miserably (miserably)

I...I....I...I...still hate Heartbreak City

And it won't be pretty

When I kick Madge's heiny....

This song have a horrible melody (melody)

The backup vocals fails so miserably (miserably)

I...I....I...I...still hate Heartbreak City

And it won't be pretty

When I kick Madge's heiny....

Never in my nine years here have I witnessed a single person make as many posts as you have about hating one song. I'm not crazy about How High and I don't think I have ever mentioned it. You have posted how much you hate this song about thirty times. I mean, seriously, embrace another track then.

Guest ditaluver

Never in my nine years here have I witnessed a single person make as many posts as you have about hating one song. I'm not crazy about How High and I don't think I have ever mentioned it. You have posted how much you hate this song about thirty times. I mean, seriously, embrace another track then.

AMEN

I guess my picks for a deluxe version are:

Addicted

Borrowed Time

Revolution

Beautiful Scars

Graffiti Heart

Never Let You Go

And assuming at least one will be a remix, I guess I would cut Revolution. It's a total jam and would kill live, but the style is similar to the other Avicii tracks. Maybe I would add it as a Japan bonus track or something. Then I'd have official versions of all the songs I like.

Can't wait for Hector to ban this troll.

I'm really hoping for Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Autotune Baby and Addicted (retitled, please) to make the Deluxe Edition. Freedom is good too. I think it could work for the French edition.

Your words to Goddana's ears :)

another forum:

I would hardly say any of the final mixes are known to anyone, production wise there's a significant alternation to most of them.

SCARS is nothing like the original demos, to say the least. And for RH she only recorded new vox for the track.

another forum:

I would hardly say any of the final mixes are known to anyone, production wise there's a significant alternation to most of them.

SCARS is nothing like the original demos, to say the least. And for RH she only recorded new vox for the track.

This is what delevingne posted in the Madonna-Infinity forum, where he is known as KTZ

Back in 1997 madonna called ROL her 13th album (kurt loder interview)

So now its 13 again? what happened?

No she didn't. On the subject of 13 tracks and lucky # 13, Kurt inquiried if this was M's 13th release, which, if counting compilations it was.

Some pages ago I've actually read a really good theory on the lyrics of Never Let You Go, I think it was by jonski43? :) In any case, I think this might very well be true - that the song's lyrics don't actually refer to a breakup of a relationship, but rather to the death of a loved one, a close friend. Similar to Janet's Together Again or M's own In This Life...

At first, it does seem to you like the typical breakup song judging by the lyrics, but I do think that's just the surface. I think stuff like "Heaven's too far away", "Your energy is still a part of me" gives it away it's more than just a breakup. I think the melody's a hint too, it screams melancholy / nostalgia, especially in the chorus.

That song really got me thinking the last couple of days. I love these type of songs which seem to deal with rather simple themes, but as you pay more attention to the lyrics, you realize there might be something much more to it...

Some pages ago I've actually read a really got theory on the lyrics of Never Let You Go, I think it was by jonski43? :) In any case, I think this might very well be true - that the song's lyrics don't actually refer to a breakup of a relationship, but more to the death of a loved one, like a close friend. Similar to Janet's Together Again or M's own In This Life...

At first, it does seem to you like the typical breakup song judging by the lyrics at first, but I do think it's really just disguised as one. I think the parts like "Heaven's too far away", "Your energy is still a part of me" gives it away it's more than just a breakup. I think the melody gives it away too, it screams melancholy / nostalgia, especially in the chorus.

That song really got me thinking the last couple of days. I love these type of songs which seem to deal with rather simple themes, but as you pay more attention to the lyrics, you realize there might be something much more to it...

Vocalism stated that theory and it has me so intrigued by the song! Madonna is so much deeper than the general public realizes.