Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

According to supposed insiders in the Madonna Infinity forum:

- Madonna recorded 43 songs from March-June 2014. All of them have leaked or are circulating among collectors in some form or another. Supposedly, about 120 different demos exist of those 43 songs.

- Madonna spent four months in the studio after the leak, writing and recording brand new songs as well as reworking some of the songs she had already done.

- About half of the songs included on the final album are as-of-yet unheard songs.

- The Standard version of the album will feature 19 tracks. The Deluxe version will alledgedly feature 3 bonus tracks, bringing the total up to 22.

- Three more song will be released in February: two songs that have leaked in demo form (including "Joan of Arc") and an as-of-yet unheard song.

"Hold Tight" was supposedly co-written by MNEK, and he is featured on the final version of the song. A MNEK remix of "Living for Love" might be on the way, too. :)

Are they reliable?

I would like the lyrics too. It would be the first time since ROL booklet, though, so I'm not too hopeful.

Well, Guy said he would "work on it" when I asked him if there would be printed lyrics, hope he does work on it

Well, Guy said he would "work on it" when I asked him if there would be printed lyrics, hope he does work on it

Nice work! If we get them I'm going to sing "we owe it all to you" from Push.

Guest HaveASit

I read MadonnaInfinity as well and there is an information conflict going on there

An insider is saying that Holy Water is included and was totally reworked by Kanye West. The final version is very different and is mixed with a classic song. He said the final track could be a fan favorite

Iconic was reworked and has an industrial vibe now. Nas raps on it

Wash All Over Me is no longer a club banger

Hold Tight is included and was reworked by Ryan Tedder

Apparently Best Night and Addicted will be on the album too

I read MadonnaInfinity as well and there is an information conflict going on there

oh no... i love the strings brought in by Avicii...

Are they reliable?

An insider is saying that Holy Water is included and was totally reworked by Kanye West. The final version is very different and is mixed with a classic song. He said the final track could be a fan favorite

These insiders are not reliable.

By the time we are done hearing from "insiders," every song will have been singled out for inclusion, and we still won't know a damn thing until The Queen drops that track list :laugh:

By the time we are done hearing from "insiders," every song will have been singled out for inclusion, and we still won't know a damn thing until The Queen drops that track list :laugh:

the one who mastered the album recently knows... i hope he blabs...

Are they reliable?

I guess we'll have to wait and see who is right and who is wrong. I don't know for sure. Time will tell.

#soon

According to supposed insiders over at Madonna-Infinity Forum, "Autotune Baby, Hold Tight, Inside Out, Heartbreak City & Iconic (Ft Nas) are on the album. Veni Vidi Vici is not included.

It's interesting that VVV is not included. Anyway, 3 of my favs, HOLD TIGHT, INSIDE OUT and HEARTBREAK CITY, are in!

I've only listened to the first batch of leaks and Body Shop and Two Steps Behind Me (cos we were told its not gonna make the album.)

From what I've listened to I will be happy if Heartbreak City makes it. I love Two Steps Behind Me but we know that's out.

From everyone's reaction to the other leaks then I'm hoping for Inside Out. It seems a firm favourite from those who have heard.

I'm happy if half the remaining tracks are new. We have the demo's anyway as a kind of 'second album.' I hope most of the album tracks are new tracks we know nothing about for this reason

Guest alexstone

she spent four months reworking the demos after the leak? How is that possible when the first couple of songs leaked to the public 1 month ago? ...unless they knew about a leak prior to what they lead us to believe...

she spent four months reworking the demos after the leak? How is that possible when the first couple of songs leaked to the public 1 month ago? ...unless they knew about a leak prior to what they lead us to believe...

I believe leak = the day the files were stolen (apparently June 2014)

That's right :thumbsup:

Guest alexstone

yes, but then they knew about it before their reactions came online, right? I just find that a little weird....if they knew about a leak/that the songs were stolen "xxx months" before the public leak (which surely they must have seen coming), why the sudden rush they keep talking about? they could've beat the leak by releasing the six songs prior to everything....

Edited by alexstone

yes, but then they knew about it before their reactions came online, right? I just find that a little weird....if they knew about a leak/that the songs were stolen "xxx months" before the public leak (which surely they must have seen coming), why the sudden rush they keep talking about? they could've beat the leak by releasing the six songs prior to everything....

In August we were informed that something terrible had gone down in the Madonna camp and that it was being dealt with, this must have been the leaks, and the leaks must have been sold to collectors, but when the songs were leaked all over the Internet that's when Madonna blew her top because now everyone had access to her demos, this is perfectly understandable to me.

I'm also happy to hear half the album will be new songs, then we can make a second album with the leaks and it'll all be fresh,l. Shame we won't get to hear the finished products though. Seems like a waster of 30 tracks, surely she'll do something with them?

It would be so weird if half the album is new! But then again i never expected Ghosttown. And there's no demo leak for Ghosttown

The sad thing is that so many songs couldn't be developed into the final form, it's incredibly unfair. The good thing is that at last we all have them. Imagine only some stupid collectors had them????

Guest bluejean

So lemme get this straight. When those sites reported something bad had happened it was that the files had been stolen?

HOW did they know they were stolen? Did a USB stick with all the demos on it fall out of her purse? :lol:

Guest alexstone

In August we were informed that something terrible had gone down in the Madonna camp and that it was being dealt with, this must have been the leaks, and the leaks must have been sold to collectors, but when the songs were leaked all over the Internet that's when Madonna blew her top because now everyone had access to her demos, this is perfectly understandable to me.

I'm also happy to hear half the album will be new songs, then we can make a second album with the leaks and it'll all be fresh,l. Shame we won't get to hear the finished products though. Seems like a waster of 30 tracks, surely she'll do something with them?

ah, okay ;) still, they should've seen it coming...

Edited by alexstone

So lemme get this straight. When those sites reported something bad had happened it was that the files had been stolen?

HOW did they know they were stolen? Did a USB stick with all the demos on it fall out of her purse? :lol:

I guess M's camp realized that some demos had been stolen when DrownedMadonna and Madonnarama started posting detailed descriptions of some of the songs.

But I have no idea whether they knew that the theft included everything recorded until June.

Don't really know what's fact, it's just speculation but it would make sense.

You'd think they would have started their investigation as soon as they knew of the theft, especially after the CS/TBGO and GMAYL leaks. And in an interview Guy said they were able to "contain" the RH/WAOM leaks - whatever that means. First, they didn't contain it, and second, they should have known at that point that more would be coming if they knew more tracks had been stolen. Unless they really didn't know? I guess we shouldn't be surprised that folks who have such shitty security wouldn't handle the clean-up well either.

As to your other point, it's a shame we won't get finished versions of many of these songs, but that's always the case - the artist decides what's worth finishing and presenting to the world, so we just need to respect that and be happy we have those songs at all - and have been given a glimpse into her creative process.

NpAbl.gif

Guest Madomination

You'd think they would have started their investigation as soon as they knew of the theft, especially after the CS/TBGO and GMAYL leaks. And in an interview Guy said they were able to "contain" the RH/WAOM leaks - whatever that means. First, they didn't contain it, and second, they should have known at that point that more would be coming if they knew more tracks had been stolen. Unless they really didn't know? I guess we shouldn't be surprised that folks who have such shitty security wouldn't handle the clean-up well either.

As to your other point, it's a shame we won't get finished versions of many of these songs, but that's always the case - the artist decides what's worth finishing and presenting to the world, so we just need to respect that and be happy we have those songs at all - and have been given a glimpse into her creative process.

You know, with all the demos we have, I would rather she released new songs that haven't leaked.... :tigger:

More for us...... :smile:

The fact that some of you are so greedy to want even more....

I want the fucking songs in a reworked and remastered way on the album! I don't believe that ONE fake insider bc I'm sure after the leak they have definitely been more cautious to not let any information or tracks leak.

The demo we have of VVV for example was from September. (05.09.14.) So I'm assuming that they were stolen much later?