Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Can somebody please be so kind as to explain to me what Body Shop is about? I get there is meant to be a metaphor there and stuff about cars and stuff, but I can't work it out lol :S thanks!

It's about sex, Madonna is a car that needs fine tuning and there is a sexy mechanic who can start her ignition :madgemanson:

It's about sex, Madonna is a car that needs fine tuning and there is a sexy mechanic who can start her ignition :madgemanson:

I haven't listened, but this description alone makes me want it on the album :lmao:

Oh LOL thanks for clearing that up.. so what is the Body Shop bit about? Knowing about bodies sexually coupled with the actual shop Body Shop?

:rotfl: yeah, Body Shop needs to be included.

It's not that I don't like it, but there's not enough room already for all the demos I want. So if this one is included, it's one less of my favorite... :laugh:

I think this is it, nothing more will leak.

Didn't the leaker say he'd leak the rest after the album release?

I'm pretty sure nothing has leaked since Arioso, Two Steps Behind Me, & Never Let You Go. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

No further rebel heart leaks have emerged but MDNA instrumentals have leaked.

Didn't the leaker say he'd leak the rest after the album release?

Yes, they did.

There's not much they can do about this now. It's more important they try and work out who leaked the material to stop future ones.

Oh LOL thanks for clearing that up.. so what is the Body Shop bit about? Knowing about bodies sexually coupled with the actual shop Body Shop?

A body shop is the place where you take the car to get repaired.

VVV needs to be on the album :( it would make such a great interlude on the tour

She performed You Thrill Me on tour so who knows.

In my humble opinion Hold Tight is more worthy of inclusion than VVV. The chorus of the latter brings down the track.

According to supposed insiders over at Madonna-Infinity Forum, "Autotune Baby, Hold Tight, Inside Out, Heartbreak City & Iconic (Ft Nas) are on the album. Veni Vidi Vici is not included.

I've never head Autotune Baby, is it a good one?

I've heard the Diplo sample that is in it.

According to supposed insiders in the Madonna Infinity forum:

- Madonna recorded 43 songs from March-June 2014. All of them have leaked or are circulating among collectors in some form or another. Supposedly, about 120 different demos exist of those 43 songs.

- Madonna spent four months in the studio after the leak, writing and recording brand new songs as well as reworking some of the songs she had already done.

- About half of the songs included on the final album are as-of-yet unheard songs.

- The Standard version of the album will feature 19 tracks. The Deluxe version will alledgedly feature 3 bonus tracks, bringing the total up to 22.

- Three more song will be released in February: two songs that have leaked in demo form (including "Joan of Arc") and an as-of-yet unheard song.

According to supposed insiders over at Madonna-Infinity Forum, "Autotune Baby, Hold Tight, Inside Out, Heartbreak City & Iconic (Ft Nas) are on the album. Veni Vidi Vici is not included.

"Hold Tight" was supposedly co-written by MNEK, and he is featured on the final version of the song. A MNEK remix of "Living for Love" might be on the way, too. :)

This made me laugh out loud :D here we are debating which demos will make it on the album. I knew that we were gonna be surprised with lots of new songs! This is just so exciting! I'm so happy for all of this music and for this era!!! LUV Madonna! ♡♡♡♡♡

If, God forbid, the album leaks, I'm definitely not listening to it! In fact, my first listen will be from a physical CD!!! I wanna flip through the booklet and study every picture and hopefully lyrics!!!! So excited!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

If, God forbid, the album leaks, I'm definitely not listening to it! In fact, my first listen will be from a physical CD!!! I wanna flip through the booklet and study every picture and hopefully lyrics!!!! So excited!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I would like the lyrics too. It would be the first time since ROL booklet, though, so I'm not too hopeful.