Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Mesiah is closing the album. They must have shortened it. Abel K said as much in an interview. We wrote the orchestration for the last song on Madonna's album. It has to be Messiah. I am convinced.

The album is very promising. I really like Beautiful Scars, Messiah, Ghosttown, Holy Water, Two Steps behind Me, Unopologetic Bitch, Graffity Heart, Came-Saw-Conquered - it is already enough for a whole album! I also like the demo version of Illuminatti - I think it was way better than the final on. I will certainly buy the album as soon as it is released!

Army of Me needs to be on the album!!! I love that bridge "I want to know what you're all about" but like BGO I'm sure they'll get rid of the best bit "always the bridesmaid"

Are you insinuating that Madonna was listening to Bjork's Army of Me and thought, "Yeah, I'm gonna copy that?" I seriously doubt it.

Army of me? What's that? New demo?

He's implying Inside Out "borrows" from Bjork's Army of Me.

Are you insinuating that Madonna was listening to Bjork's Army of Me and thought, "Yeah, I'm gonna copy that?" I seriously doubt it.

Chill the fuck out I was joking!! A few people have previously said the bass sound in the verse sounds a bit like Army of Me but other than that it sounds nothing a like! Jeez why are some people so sensitive on this forum?

On another note I had a dream last night that 40 more demos leaked... Imagine that! How many demos are still yet to leak? I guess what doesn't make the album we still have.

Chill the fuck out I was joking!! A few people have previously said the bass sound in the verse sounds a bit like Army of Me but other than that it sounds nothing a like! Jeez why are some people so sensitive on this forum?

On another note I had a dream last night that 40 more demos leaked... Imagine that! How many demos are still yet to leak? I guess what doesn't make the album we still have.

In answer to your question, this is the list of demos leaked and still to leak. So a few new unheard songs and then multiple versions of others already leaked. These are the ones that are known to be collectors hands. There could still be more demos from later sessions that we don't know about.

ALONE WITH YOU

ART FOR FREEDOM

AUTOTUNE BABY

BACK THAT UP (DO IT) - 3:31

BEAUTIFUL SCARS (DEMO #1)

BEAUTIFUL SCARS (DEMO #2) - 4:09

BEST NIGHT (DEMO #1)

BEST NIGHT (DEMO #2)

BEST NIGHT (DEMO #3) - 3:32

BITCH, I'M MADONNA (DEMO #1) - 4:42

BITCH, I'M MADONNA (DEMO #2) - 3:33

BITCH, I'M MADONNA (ALBUM VERSION) - 3:48

BODY SHOP (DEMO #1)

BODY SHOP (DEMO #2)

BODY SHOP (DEMO #3)

BODY SHOP (DEMO #4) - 3:34

BORROWED TIME (DEMO #1)

BORROWED TIME (DEMO #2)

BORROWED TIME (DEMO #3)

BORROWED TIME (DEMO #4)

BORROWED TIME (DEMO #5) - 3:36

DEVIL PRAY (DEMO #1) - 3:32

DEVIL PRAY (ALBUM VERSION) - 4:06

EYES WIDE OPEN

DUBPLATE (LA ISLA BONITA) - 0:53

FREEDOM (DEMO #1)

FREEDOM (DEMO #2)

FREEDOM (DEMO #3) - 3:56

GHOSTTOWN (ALBUM VERSION) - 4:09

GOD IS LOVE (DEMO #1 - ACOSTIC) - 3:31

GOD IS LOVE (DEMO #2+) - 3:31

GRAFFITI HEART (DEMO #1 - ACOUSTIC) - 2:38

GRAFFITI HEART (DEMO #2+)

HEARTBREAK CITY (DEMO #1 - ACOUSTIC) - 3:58

HEARTBREAK CITY (DEMOS # 2+)

HOLD TIGHT (DEMO #3) - 4:53

HOLD TIGHT (DEMO #4) - 3:25

HOLY WATER (DEMO #1) - 3:34

HOLY WATER (DEMO #2+)

ICONIC (DEMO #1) - 4:00

ICONIC (DEMO #2/FINAL?) - 4:24

ILLUMINATI (DEMO #1) - 3:21

ILLUMINATI (ALBUM VERSION) - 3:44

INSIDE OUT (DEMO) - 4:20

JOAN OF ARC (DEMO) - 4:04

JOAN OF ARC (ALBUM VERSION) - 4:01

LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #1)

LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #2)

LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #3)

LIVING FOR LOVE (DEMO #4) - 4:13

LIVING FOR LOVE (ALBUM VERSION) - 3:38

MESSIAH (DEMO #1)

MESSIAH (DEMO #2)

MESSIAH (DEMO #3)

MESSIAH (DEMO #4)

MESSIAH (DEMO #5) - 3:38

MIDNIGHT SHIFT

NEVER LET YOU GO (DEMO #2) - 3:36

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER - 3:31

OBJECTS

REBEL HEART (DEMO #1 - ACOUSTIC) - 3:29

REBEL HEART (DEMO #2) - 3:29

REBEL HEART (DEMO #3) - 3:26

REBEL HEART (DEMO #4) - 4:00

REBEL HEART (DEMO #5) - ?

REBEL HEART (ALBUM VERSION)

REVOLUTION - 3:02

S.E.X. (DEMO #1 - ACOUSTIC)

S.E.X. (DEMO #2) - 3:23

SCORE

TAKE A DAY

TAKE IT BACK

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED) (DEMO #1)

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED) (DEMO #2)

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED) (DEMO #3) - 3:56

TRAGIC GIRL - 3:20

TRUST NO BITCH

TWO STEPS BEHIND (DEMO #1) - 3:31

TWO STEPS BEHIND (DEMO #2+)

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH (DEMO) - 3:54

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH (ALBUM VERSION) - 3:51

VENI VIDI VICI (DEMO/050914) - 4:02

WASH ALL OVER ME (DEMO #1 - ACOUSTIC) - 3:58

WASH ALL OVER ME (DEMO #2) - 4:33

WASH ALL OVER ME (DEMO #3) - 4:02

bold = leaked/released

red = album version

regular = unleaked

So lots more stuff to come even if some of the unheard songs don't make the final version. I wonder if the collectos have held back some of the best ones? I mean, you wouldn't hang on to the cruddiest tracks would you!

Hallelujah!!! So glad at least one other person listened to Madonna's statement about half the demo's not being included on the album.

That statement came after the first 13 Leaks. They definately release(d) 6 of these first leaked tracks. If it's true that the other half will get no release (Rebel Heart and Messiah are safe) so we must fear for Addicted, Borrowed Time, Heartbreak City, Revolution and Wash All Over Me. Propably one of the Avicii tracks will be released on his own next album.

Edited by BetteDavisDub

I like BS, but I could see why it wouldn't be included. Some of these "fun"/sexy songs don't really fit into "rebel" or "heart."

I can hear the similarity between "Inside Out" and "Army of Me," but I'm certain that sound has been used in other songs as well. I don't think it's an intentional homage or rip-off.

Just an interesting comparison showing how a demo may be different from the final song, and how an ok demo becomes a powerfull hit. Given the quality of the leaked demos i assume that the second single, said to be better than L4L, can be any of what we heard so far =P

Power of Goodbye, early demo:

Power of Goodbye as we know it:
Edited by Adriano

Do collectors have the others?

As far as I'm aware, all the tracks listed above are the ones that were stolen and are now in collecting circles. People here have mentioned hearing songs on the list that weren't in the big leak.

Someone else also mentioned the others would be leaked after the album launch now.

Oh interesting, I'd never heard that POG demo before. Just goes to show, a great song is a great song that can stand on its own, even though the final production is obviously far better than the demo

I must say I've really enjoyed the entire build up to the release of the album so far, the Instagram posts have been great, it's like getting a sneak peak into what goes on the studio. And having all these demos has got everyone talking and discussing the possibility of the direction the album goes in.

This is shaping up to be my favourite Madonna era! (That I've experienced, i.e. Music onwards)