Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Guest HaveASit

Best Night

Inside Out

Beautiful Scars

Nothing Lasts Forever

Hold Tight

Heartbreak City

Messiah

Veni Vidi Vici

The One that Got Away

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Super deluxe edition:

Sitting on the Whole World

Eagle's Wings

Guest Pud Whacker

You all forget Messiah!!!!!!

UGH!

no, i didnt. i didnt mention the ones i know for sure are going to be there!!! :ass:

and yes, lowee, that includes Inside Out featuring every rapper in the world. :rotfl:

The M to the A to the...

:pause:

LET ME LOVE YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT!!!

I'd love to have...

- Rebel Heart

- Borrowed Time

- Wash All Over Me

- Revolution

- Heartbreak City

- Messiah

- Inside Out

- Hold Tight

- Tragic Girl

- Nothing Lasts Forever

- Best Night

- Freedom

- Veni Vidi Vici

Songs like Rebel Heart and Messiah will certainly be included anyway, but I hope at least half of the other tracks make it too!

You're the worst seriously.

I think that person is a bot or a paid member of someone's team, because no one in the history of this site has gone on and on that much about hating one song. :lmao:

I think that person is a bot or a paid member of someone's team, because no one in the history of this site has gone on and on that much about hating one song. :lmao:

Typical troll behavior. He knows we all like the song so he thinks it's funny to constantly put it down in the most childish manner. He needs to grow the fuck up!

Well GUESS WHAT I got an extra 3-month orgasm from Rebel Heart/Wash All Over Me/Inside Out! Yes you just lost the 3 months in your life without these songs!

I found freedom in the ugly truth

i deserve the demos and it's NOT YOU!

ggw-v5.gif

hallelujah.gif

I have a question. Is there a way to have all of them? I mean, she could release

1. Regular edition

2. Deluxe edition

3. Superdeluxe edition

4. Multideluxe edition (just for fans)

would love a multi deluxe edition all over with some special extras and stuff.

something like this:

1193628.jpg

Guest Madomination

Typical troll behavior. He knows we all like the song so he thinks it's funny to constantly put it down in the most childish manner. He needs to grow the fuck up!

Who's WE, white man?

I haven't listened to the demos, but the fact that some scared Little Monster is in here with fifteen posts about how bad Heartbreak City is is all the proof I need that that song must be FUCKING AMAZING!!!

I haven't listened to the demos, but the fact that some scared Little Monster is in here with fifteen posts about how bad Heartbreak City is is all the proof I need that that song must be FUCKING AMAZING!!!

It is

Yes...most of which are from the second 14 demos batch AND also HEARTBREAK SHITTY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!! :roadrunner:

God, don't you people have ears???? And taste???? That song is just plain AWFUL!!!!!!!! :(

tumblr_nhcgfttmjd1u70ed8o9_250.gif

It is. Flawless.

If Beautiful Scars is not on the LP Im gonna be SO pissed! That, Inside Out, Sex, and Borrowed Time but reworked to perfection would be AMAZING! Messiah and Heartbreak City needs a big makeover but lyrically theyre great!

You get out too.

Rumor has it that Heartbreak City has been reworked a lot. But I actually love the demo and those amazing backing vocals add perfect kind of drama! Love it!

Rumor has it that Heartbreak City has been reworked a lot. But I actually love the demo and those amazing backing vocals add perfect kind of drama! Love it!

Yes!!

Army of Me needs to be on the album!!! I love that bridge "I want to know what you're all about" but like BGO I'm sure they'll get rid of the best bit "always the bridesmaid"

Matching these demos up with estimations of time and explicit content....I began to think.....Couldn't explicit mean that she changed "hell yeah" in Rebel Heart to "Fuck yeah"? Maybe the demo was the single (radio friendly) edit Also could be a guest rapper/vocalist on a song where she personally doesn't curse. If the title track and single choice had the word "Fuck" in it....she would need an edited version. Personally...I thought the Hell yeah" was a little weak for such an impassioned song. Personally, I am not sure that S.E.X. is explicit. Does she actually curse in S.E.X.? Just a thought. As well....Trust No Bitch surely would have an explicit label but a third song with Bitch in the title could be a bit much.

Edited by sul8323