Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

The dislike for S.E.X. is breaking my heart. :cries:

She will definitely include it, though. :nike::ass:

And I truly can't and won't understand why people like Back That Up. It's her most atrocious song since idk... Hey You? Yes, I think Superstar and B-day Song are superior to that mess of a song. It's like Don't Stop but with even crappier cheap-sounding production. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just don't think S.E.X. is sexy or hot and the lyrics are cheesy. It's not the worst demo of the bunch (that would be "Freedom" or "Holy Water"), but it's just not worthy of her album.

BTU sounds like a HC outtake - but it's better than some of the actual songs on that album. It's funky and I'm down with it - just not for this album.

I m dying to start a thread called HOLD TIGHT FOR SECOND SINGLE! Its THAT good. Omg. I m crazy about this song. What's not to like?????????? 80ties-90ties feel, great melody great lyrics. Its just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect!!! Shouldn't this be the first single even?

it has an anthemic feel that LFL promises to reach but in my opinion it doesn't, though I don't dislike LFL I just don't want HC or MDNA scenario where the best songs are NOT released as singles!

I agree. Hold Tight is amazing.

As for SEX. While it is a good song, I just can't imagine how I would feel if we had it added to the album but not have a gem like Wash All Over Me. Point is, there are way better songs deserving to be in the album.

please not s e x.......all this track will do is being ammo for critics and all the attention will go to this track and m will be critised for it. it will serve as a distraction to all the other great songs im afraid. i want headlines like "m still queen of pop", "best album from M",etc instead of you know what the haters and press will come up with.

I love her vocals on Tragic girl

she must have had a slight cold, which makes her (voice) seem more exposed. [same goes for falling free, according to Orbit]

I've got a very good feeling that there will be a couple of new songs that have managed to escape being leaked and one of these is going to blow everything else out of the water!

People assume that Messiah is gonna be on the album. But it could very well happen that we'd have no Messiah or Wash All Over Me or even Rebel Heart itself. What if she's just gonna stick with the album title but not include the actual song? It's possible. For this reason I am not rooting for Sex or Holy Water. There are too many absolutely incredible songs at risk.

Guest Madomination

The dislike for S.E.X. is breaking my heart. :cries:

She will definitely include it, though. :nike::ass:

And I truly can't and won't understand why people like Back That Up. It's her most atrocious song since idk... Hey You? Yes, I think Superstar and B-day Song are superior to that mess of a song. It's like Don't Stop but with even crappier cheap-sounding production. :angry: :angry: :angry:

B-day Song is supposed to be just a cute novelty song. I think her worst song is Superstar...I cannot sit through the juvenile inane lyrics. I rather liste to Back that Up and SEX all day long than Superstar.... :s703:

Let's face it, S.E.X. is second-rate Madonna at best. Erotica would eat that song for breakfast.

Sorry, but I don't like Erotica that much. I live for the Confessions Tour Version but the album version or the album in general doesn't do THAT much for me. (Call me blasphemous lol) But it's overall just not really my genre...S.E.X. imo is more catchy and enjoyable.

However, I think comparing S.E.X. to a song that came out more than 20 years earlier is unfair. It's definitely one of the better DEMOS. It could use a bit more work but other than that it sounds quite stellar to me.

^ I was referring to the album, not the song. But both are true. And what's "unfair" about the comparison? You're basically saying there are two standards for quality and that "SEX" should be held to a lower standard. I'm sorry, but I expect the best from Madonna. And I'm glad some people like the song, but I don't find the production or lyrics interesting or sexy in any way. Just my opinion.

The production and the melody on these demos is better than the songs on MDNA

I think Two steps behind is better than all dance/mid-tempo tracks on. MDNA, including Love Spent which is a great song but those bitches made Madonna sound like a horny chipmunk

So many amazing songs this era

Messiah, Joan of Arc and Heartbreak City are in a league of their own though. Stunning

LAP reminiscent

Note: I know u guys don't like MDNA comparisons and I would like to remind u that I don't care lol

Guest HaveASit

The production and the melody on these demos is better than the songs on MDNA

I think Two steps behind is better than all dance/mid-tempo tracks on. MDNA, including Love Spent which is a great song but those bitches made Madonna sound like a horny chipmunk

So many amazing songs this era

Messiah, Joan of Arc and Heartbreak City are in a league of their own though. Stunning

LAP reminiscent

And all of them are in :laugh:

S.E.X. IS LIFE!!! I have this song in my head since Christmas!! ok NOT a single but still a damn fucking good song for fans!!!

I can totally see a mash-up with fever on stage

Inside out have to be a single or what ever. have to be a official Madonna song!! no doubt about it

About back that up. I have a beat goes on feeling on it. Reworked really well it can be a really great update as the beat goes on VS Beat goes on

Two steps behind, hold tight, Inside out, never let you go (Jump meet push?), iconic, waom and S.E.X have to be on the album IMO