Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

I only miss the flute from the demo version in the official version of devils pray :-)

Me too. That was a pretty intro but the song improved dramatically from its demo stage to the final version otherwise. Not that it wasn't amazing to begin with, but what they did to complete it just sends it over the top.

Me too. That was a pretty intro but the song improved dramatically from its demo stage to the final version otherwise. Not that it wasn't amazing to begin with, but what they did to complete it just sends it over the top.

Yep but I just LOVE that medieval INTRO!!! 😍😍😍😍

Body shop is cute

Final minute makes me cream with that shanti vibe going on.

Yeah it is cute, but lyrics are weak, IMO.

Yeah it is cute, but lyrics are weak, IMO.

A polish of the headlights and it's got potential to be the Bugatti of the happy tracks.

Graffiti heart is just divine ;)))

IMO the songs I listend the most are

S.E.X

Hold Tight

Two steps behind

Inside out

Iconic

Never let you go

God is love

Rebel heart

WAOM

Veni vidi vici

Best night

Freedom

The song I almost never listen to

Tragic girl

Beautiful scars

Graffiti heart

Nothing last forever

Holy Water

Can't decide what I think of body shop

Back that up, it starts to grow in me. If we have a beat goes on 2 senario I,m IN!! otherwise no

The other Great songs too, wont mind to keep them or not...

Isn't Beautiful Scar in bad quality too?

The sound quality is not that good as it seemed a not so polished demo but recorded in HQ. The leak was 320kbps. There is another low quality version of it with hiccups and dropouts throughout the song and the bitrate is only 112kbps.

I've been hesitant to list the songs I hope make the album because they're all so over the place in terms of genre/style, and I have no idea how they'd fit together unless they're completely reworked. However, here's how I feel about the demos, regardless of whether I think they should be on the album:

FAVES:

Beautiful Scars

Best Night

Body Shop

Graffiti Heart

Inside Out

Never Let You Go

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over me

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Borrowed Time

Revolution

OK:

Back That Up

God Is Love

Nothing Lasts Forever

Hold Tight

Heartbreak City

Messiah

Joan of Arc

Tragic Girl

DISLIKE (in their current form):

Freedom

Iconic

Veni Vidi Vici

Holy Water

S.E.X.

Definitely, I'm amazed at how much better it sounds, there's so much going on something new pops out every time I hear it, love the breaths in the breakdown

IMO the songs I listend the most are

S.E.X

Hold Tight

Two steps behind

Inside out

Iconic

Never let you go

God is love

Rebel heart

WAOM

Veni vidi vici

Best night

Freedom

The song I almost never listen to

Tragic girl

Beautiful scars

Wait+this+is+my+song+the+tags+are+a+lie+

Graffiti heart

My_jam.gif

Nothing last forever

Holy Water

Can't decide what I think of body shop

Back that up, it starts to grow in me. If we have a beat goes on 2 senario I,m IN!! otherwise no

The other Great songs too, wont mind to keep them or not...

From UK mix

Rumor: 3 new album tracks will be released on February 9th - Joan of Arc + another leaked "demo" title + a new song. Apparently Joan of Arc has some very subtle, emotional changes.

From UK mix

Rumor: 3 new album tracks will be released on February 9th - Joan of Arc + another leaked "demo" title + a new song. Apparently Joan of Arc has some very subtle, emotional changes.

I would love that!

The dislike for S.E.X. is breaking my heart. :cries:

She will definitely include it, though. :nike::ass:

And I truly can't and won't understand why people like Back That Up. It's her most atrocious song since idk... Hey You? Yes, I think Superstar and B-day Song are superior to that mess of a song. It's like Don't Stop but with even crappier cheap-sounding production. :angry: :angry: :angry:

And I truly can't and won't understand why people like Back That Up. It's her most atrocious song since idk... Hey You? Yes, I think Superstar and B-day Song are superior to that mess of a song. It's like Don't Stop but with even crappier cheap-sounding production. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Agreed I Love S.E.X (Why are people hating this?) and I hope it makes the cut especially if this is the demo. I completely hated Back It Up at first but now I love it strange it must be the Pharell effect? Imo though it shouldn't make the album as its not cohesive with the rest of the songs we've heard.

LOL I agree with this too!!

it is so much different if music is MADONNA's only focus at a given time... 2014 making close to 40 songs... most of them tolerable than what's being payola-ed into radio...

I know. We are so blessed this time around and truly are the most pampered fan base. I knew I picked a winner all those years ago.

Jimmyjimmy, I think you and I are separated-at-birth brothers. "S.e.x." is amazing. And I still just love love love "Holy Water". I truly can't believe the amount of dislike for that one. If I could only pick 3 of the demos to make the album, it would be " Inside Out", "Holy Water", and " Best Night". If we lose any of those to "Tragic Girl" or (dear god) "Back That Up" I will be mortified. "BTU" is truly wretched.

I love SEX but not sure I'd want it on the album unless it was completely redone in the style of Erotica, because at the moment it sounds really cheap, as fun as it is.

P.S. I've said this several times but I will literally scream and cry if WAOM doesn't make the album.

Does anyone know about the official Joan of Arc preview that iTunes uploaded by mistake? I remember that the song was available to listen with the other six when the album first came out on itunes for pre order..

Does anyone know about the official Joan of Arc preview that iTunes uploaded by mistake? I remember that the song was available to listen with the other six when the album first came out on itunes for pre order..

Is that true? It's the first time I've heard that. Hope someone captured it!

Only the title was revealed - obviously by mistake - as track 8. But no preview was available.