Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

the last chorus of Unapologetic Bitch is so perfect and lighthearted, considering the lyrics

She s so good at breakup songs, UB is a classic for sure.

I have finally treated myself to reading this thread the past couple of days, although I have only listened to the six songs. At this point I feel that reading spoilers is not that different from reading magazine reviews that come out a month before an album, which I usually do. What strikes me most from the comments are four things: 1. Everyone is loving this stuff; 2. It seems like us ballad fans are in for a treat. 3. The song called Best Night seems to have LOVERS and HATERS; and 4. None of us, whether we listened or not, has a clue what we are in for. Hardly any of this stuff might be included, we just don't know.

For me its a tie between the two. They are both so good!! The ending of the demo is amazing

Ugh I know.. I think Im gonna faint when she's gonna perform it :lmao: but the demo.. it has something special, very LAP ish about it. I'd love it if they include some of that "specialness" of the demo to the song on the album.. extent the song.. so that the one we got now is just a radio edit.

For HOLD TIGHT, does everyone's copy cut off in the middle of the end, or is there a version out there that leaked that has the full ending?

Yeah, the full version is 4:53

Best Night

Inside Out♡

Hold Tight♡

Heartbreak City♡

Messiah

Freedom

Are a must!!!! Please Madonna! I've listened to these demos so many times already and with each time I fall in love more and more with these particular songs. It seems a lot of us are.

If I had to take all the demos that have leaked so far and make a double album Rebel Heart, with Disc 1 being the Rebel side of Madonna songs, and Disc 2 being the Heart side of Madonna, this is my tracklist. I listened to all the songs and found that order to sound great together while keeping the theme of the two albums. :)

PhotoJan1044619PM.jpg

Edited by JWBGSU

Guest Madomination

"Nothing Lasts Forever" would be so. good. if the opening line didn't sound like she's singing "Come... come into my arse...". :(

I laugh maniacally every time it starts.

Who knows, maybe Nothing Lasts Forever and some of which I consider "lesser" demos like BEST NIGHT and INSIDE OUT will get a complete overhaul like The Beat Goes On.

Who knows, maybe Nothing Lasts Forever and some of which I consider "lesser" demos like BEST NIGHT and INSIDE OUT will get a complete overhaul like The Beat Goes On.

yes, you're right...I'm raving for Back that up to be reworked and become some kind of Impressive Instant-----> place your scoffs here

"Nothing Lasts Forever" would be so. good. if the opening line didn't sound like she's singing "Come... come into my arse...". :(

I laugh maniacally every time it starts.

OMG stop! Now I'm going to hear that every time from now on! lol

Confirmed songs to be included in the album:

Freedom

God is Love

Borrowed Time

Revolution

Art For Freedom

Iconic

(Just kidding) ^.^