Madonna's secret BF

lori

I don't think there's any proof that Timor's straight…I actually got pretty strong gay/at least bi vibes from him before. He could EASILY just be a dancer friend/straggler that rolls with her crew and decided to use him as a decoy so she could have some privacy with her real amour. I'd say that Pierre's somewhere in his mid-30s…that's just my gut feeling. I think that's a good age for M to date. I like them together. They're a great couple if this whole things legit.

They do look good, hope it works out for her.

She's 56. She'll get over it if her 'secret' boyfriend is outed. :rotfl:

...What is she forbidden from dating by her strict father and scared he'll find out? :rotfl:

kxDIH.gif

Pierre is good, but this one is better!!! What's his name??

It's Craig! I thought he was very cute when he played the drums in the MDNA rehearsal in São Paulo :inlove:

It's great if she's dating/fucking him. More power to her. But, Madonna doesn't need a man (or a woman). She's past that stage in her life. And, if she wants it, she only needs dick. I doubt she even needs that.

She's my girl.

This is one of the most interesting threads in recent memory. Love it. I hope she is dating Pierre too and loved him from those Museum pics a year ago. I believe Craig is married with kids so its not Craig.

It's Pierre. Maybe he is the one that doesn't necessarily want the publicity and thats what she likes about him. I hope it is true.

It's great if she's dating/fucking him. More power to her. But, Madonna doesn't need a man (or a woman). She's past that stage in her life. And, if she wants it, she only needs dick. I doubt she even needs that.

She's my girl.

I dunno, humans tend to want companionship in some form. I don't think age diminishes that, and someone of her allure, status and means will always have plenty of willing suitors whether she's actively seeking or not, waiting to ensnare her.