Madonna's secret BF

lori

Great detective work!!! I think you're right, she seems to have been dating Pierre for while. But still there are so many questions: isn't Timor straight also, why has he been hanging around them on so many occasions? have any pictures of M and Pierre holding hands, being affectionate, etc surfaced? and how old is Pierre - a couple of people mentioned he is more age appropriate, but I can't tell how old he is?

I don't think there's any proof that Timor's straight…I actually got pretty strong gay/at least bi vibes from him before. He could EASILY just be a dancer friend/straggler that rolls with her crew and decided to use him as a decoy so she could have some privacy with her real amour. I'd say that Pierre's somewhere in his mid-30s…that's just my gut feeling. I think that's a good age for M to date. I like them together. They're a great couple if this whole things legit.

I only requested we give her privacy for our own good. She's angry enough at the moment as is, could you imagine how she would react if he is indeed her secret boyfriend and the world finds out because of us?

She's 56. She'll get over it if her 'secret' boyfriend is outed. :rotfl:

...What is she forbidden from dating by her strict father and scared he'll find out? :rotfl:

I only requested we give her privacy for our own good. She's angry enough at the moment as is, could you imagine how she would react if he is indeed her secret boyfriend and the world finds out because of us?

It's gonna happen soon I think. People have been twitting for days that news of a new boyfriend already appeared in a Brazilian publication's website with the Gstaad pictures as proof.

If Pierre is her boyfriend does anyone think it strange that she has written a break up album? I remember a quote from around 1986 along the lines of 'If I'm in love I'll write love songs, if I feel sad, I'll write sad songs.' Something to that effect.

That's a good point but she was in love with Brahim when she wrote MDNA and that was completely a breakup/divorce record…I think she writes from a character perspective most of the time. I don't think most of the songs she's writing are strictly autobiographical. Plus break up songs are very easy to write and very feministic. Love songs have never really been her thing - she's not Mariah.

Well, yeah we have lots of brake up songs but we also have Ghosttown (her best in years) which could very well be her most romantic song in over 25 years! She probably wants to get the break up out of her system and she probably knows that's quite relatable!

Apart from that, I d say that from a physical point of view that Pierre is among her best looking bf ever, probably behind only Tony and eventually Carlos. He looks intelligent which is good and it seems like they are much more suitable than anyone she has dated post-Guy. If they are indeed dating and if it becomes serious I hope she forces him to sign a prenup :).

It makes no sense for Madonna to hide a relationship, it's just not her style. Knowing her she's probably friendzoning this guy while already thinking of what brainless 'latino' twink who still lives in his parent's basement to pick next. What a shame.

Guest Peaches

It seems unlikely that she could keep this a secret for so long.

I would totally back this even though I'm not all that into blondies--but he is sexy with credentials so thumbs up.

Is this him here?

134hfhg.png

Her comment pretty much gives it away " grinding on that wood" not sure of other countries but usually when we mention a woodie, wood etc means cock!

And her.............surfboard comment, classic slut sarcasm.

About time she dated / fucked a man who has gone through puberty and can grow a beard- not bum fluff, Yum!

10891835_783885534982414_667076924282072

10891726_785600054810962_772887966647952

When he appeared on the Gstaad picture last year, I immediately recognised him. Then he started appearing on their trips to the Hamptons. He often got tagged etc. M's body language says it all if you ask me. She doesn't stand this close to normal friends, only w Steven Klein so I think something is def going on between them.

Guest Rachelle of London

Her comment pretty much gives it away " grinding on that wood" not sure of other countries but usually when we mention a woodie, wood etc means cock!

And her.............surfboard comment, classic slut sarcasm.

About time she dated / fucked a man who has gone through puberty and can grow a beard- not bum fluff, Yum!

she's referencing Beys Drunk in Love lyrics. DEAD giveaway!

Love him. hes hot

he's super hot

pray it is true, she needs a real man again

Daniel, I knew that you would love him. He has the same kind of look as Norman Reedus - who I know you love - but Pierre is even better looking. I think they look gorgeous together.

Daniel, I knew that you would love him. He has the same kind of look as Norman Reedus - who I know you love - but Pierre is even better looking. I think they look gorgeous together.

I love blonde guys plus he has a beard, that's always a plus

:lol:

hope it ís a secret bf, going public has never worked in her favour/ in the 70s she lived in Belgium for a little while...

hope it ís a secret bf, going public has never worked in her favour/ in the 70s she lived in Belgium for a little while...

nah that's just an urban legend. the girl they saw as madonna was actually a dancer named "debbie". Humo did a piece on it

Also: I don't believe he's Belgian. I'm a Belgian myself and never heard of his name until he started showing up around the Ciccone family. We're a tiny, lil country and we're proud of anyone who makes it big (like Hannelore Knuts, Martin Margiela, Raf Simons, etc etc). Pierre is a model and works at Sotheby's.... and yet there aren't any Belgian articles written about him.

So Madonna has 2 secret Boyfriends. :laugh: Pierre and this guy

My new Boyfriend! Mr. Marmoset Hard and Silent!#peopledontknowthings" -Madonna

10906101_10153013170779402_9233480093491

What few people have noticed, Jan, is that M is mocking the ones saying Pierre is her boyfriend just because they were together in some pictures :lmao:

#peopledontknowthings