Madonna's secret BF

lori

Looks like I stumbled into a secret Madonna's has been hiding FOR OVER A YEAR. I was following a link posted on Twitter for Gstaad pictures and then searched the link for more Madonna photos & found the first two photos which were taken during her last birthday vacation in the South of France & lo & behold, there's Pierre Dolmans.

Coincidentally, I also joined Instagram & was looking at both Madonna’s & Rocco’s pictures & SHOCKER…found more pictures of Pierre. The 3rd photo is from Rocco’s IG taken around May 2014 but the REAL SURPRISE is the last photo which is from Madonna’s IG taken from………..LAST YEAR’S SKI HOLIDAY IN GSTAAD!!! She refers to him as “the Belgian”. This was about the time that Timor surfaced but looks he was just a decoy. Our Nonnie has been dating this guy for over a year & nobody knew. Busted!!!

pierre1.jpg

pierre2.jpg

pierre4.png

pierre3.png
screen capture software

Interesting....I don't think Madonna hid him for a year, why would she? and all those pix with her and Timor...

Either they were friends for a while and only recently hooked up, or they're still just friends.

Interesting....I don't think Madonna hid him for a year, why would she? and all those pix with her and Timor...

Either they were friends for a while and only recently hooked up, or they're still just friends.

I don’t think Timor was ever her BF. Not one picture showed them even holding hands or being affectionate. He was just the pretend boyfriend. Why hide Pierre? Maybe she was testing him, that he's not just there for the attention like Brahim seemed to be. And knowing Madonna, as good-looking as this guy Pierre is, she would have pounced on him from the get go. Question is…is he the reason she broke up with Brahim or did he come after?

I don’t think Timor was ever her BF. Not one picture showed them even holding hands or being affectionate. He was just the pretend boyfriend. Why hide Pierre? Maybe she was testing him, that he's not just there for the attention like Brahim seemed to be. And knowing Madonna, as good-looking as this guy Pierre is, she would have pounced on him from the get go. Question is…is he the reason she broke up with Brahim or did he come after?

But why would she have a pretend bf? Timor was disgusting and evil looking but I do think they were together. Ugh I really hope she's with Pierre, he's so hot!

Did a little detective work. Timor was still around while Pierre was there

madonna-madonna-on-a-family-holiday-near

Madonna+Madonna+Takes+Kids+Paintballing+

timor-steffens-madonna-on-a-family-holid

more here : http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/madonna-madonna-on-a-family-holiday-near-cannes_4319564

Yes he's hot.

But Madonna has always a big entourage, how do we know he's not a trainer, friend, cook or something else? :laugh:

But why would she have a pretend bf? Timor was disgusting and evil looking but I do think they were together. Ugh I really hope she's with Pierre, he's so hot!

Did a little detective work. Timor was still around while Pierre was there

madonna-madonna-on-a-family-holiday-near

Madonna+Madonna+Takes+Kids+Paintballing+

timor-steffens-madonna-on-a-family-holid

more here : http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/madonna-madonna-on-a-family-holiday-near-cannes_4319564

I know Timor was still around. That's why I suspect he was the decoy boyfriend. All the while, she was dating Pierre, everyone including the press thought she was dating Timor. No one paid attention to Pierre even after the Museum of Modern Art pictures cuz everyone thought she was dating Timor. It was a ploy & it worked. When did Madonna ever have a straight guy friend who seemed to be everywhere she was & not be her boyfriend.

Ugh I REALLY hope this is true! I love him, I think he's better for her, more age appropriate, more real, more serious, just everything. He wouldn't just be labeled as some foreign boy toy by the media; he's a legit guy with a legit job and just seems very classy.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think Timor was her boyfriend at all. He was around Rocco more than M. All of the videos Rocco put up with him they seemed like buddies. Good idea to have him as a decoy

I say delete this thread so she can have her privacy. It's none of our business.

Neither is listening and downloading the new album demos, but look how many people care about that.

This is all speculation. Nothing wrong about that.

ibnKNwJxYerVzA.gif

Well done Detective La Lorri. :wow:

I approve. He's obviously somehting. The guy ain't just going to tag along on family trips, etc. for kicks. I mean us die hard fans would do that but not a grown, sexy man, with money and a life to lead. :rotfl:

I know Timor was still around. That's why I suspect he was the decoy boyfriend. All the while, she was dating Pierre, everyone including the press thought she was dating Timor. No one paid attention to Pierre even after the Museum of Modern Art pictures cuz everyone thought she was dating Timor. It was a ploy & it worked. When did Madonna ever have a straight guy friend who seemed to be everywhere she was & not be her boyfriend.

Great detective work!!! I think you're right, she seems to have been dating Pierre for while. But still there are so many questions: isn't Timor straight also, why has he been hanging around them on so many occasions? have any pictures of M and Pierre holding hands, being affectionate, etc surfaced? and how old is Pierre - a couple of people mentioned he is more age appropriate, but I can't tell how old he is?