An interesting article comparing Madonna and Beyonce

xtaticboy82

What's to compare?

They have nothing in common except for being female and recording music.

exactly and other one has iconic memorable hits and other one doesn't

That phony bitch SURE wants to be compared to M, especially when every cheap PR stunt she does is to be compared to M, I mean, her documentaries, her 'empire', her 'groundbreaking' artistic statements (I feel dumb just to type that). Everyone said she was pulling a Madonna when she released every video from her shit songs in 2013.

This bitch's goal is to be compared to M and these fucking idiots are falling into her trap.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm not even being funny Fighting Spirit but 99% of your posts are about Beyoncé. This is a Madonna forum. :lmao:

Why does every female singer must emulate M's sexy path? If Bey didn't want to, that's alright. It's a 20-20 or whatever you call it. Pop singers do sexy, some will say they're copying Madonna "reductively". Pop singers not do the sexy route, some will say they're not achieving things on their own by not doing the sexy thing Madonna did. :lmao:

The article is ridiculous. B and M have no rivalry and are apple and orange. Talk about using celebrity names to get website hits.

Guest Rachelle of London

LOLing at her being criticised about an interview she did at 18 years old saying she wouldn't wanna do a SEX book, but more interesting in that same interview she said she wanted to recreate her fave Madonna video "Human Nature" and how she wants to be where Madonna is when she's older

What a wicked 18 year old :lmao:

Guest HaveASit

I'm hardly a Beyonce fan, but I respect her. The girl can sing, dance, has stage presence, charisma and good music (especially self-titled), things that we can't see in most current mainstream solo artists

LOLing at her being criticised about an interview she did at 18 years old saying she wouldn't wanna do a SEX book, but more interesting in that same interview she said she wanted to recreate her fave Madonna video "Human Nature" and how she wants to be where Madonna is when she's older

What a wicked 18 year old :lmao:

Even her age is a lie.

Like her man, Queen Bey (born Sept. 4, 1981) has also been accused of hiding her true age.

Good Morning America host Bianna Golodryga [pictured below] says she went to high school with the former Destiny's Child star, which means the Drunk In Love songstress would be 35 -- not 32 as she claims.

And the plot thickens!

:lmao:

and lowest selling is relative to the current sales climate

Seriously, how everybody forgets this when calling it a "flop" for an artist 30 years into her career is beyond me.

I think we should make a list of albums it has outsold, starting with A for Artpop.

She said in the early 00's that she wouldn't do what M did (referring to the early 90's) as if this conceited prick was too good for pulling the sexual card and here she is, making cheap JML reworks and singing about getting fucked.. :lmao:

Sorry everyone that loves B here but this is some real truth tea :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Early 00 all new manufactured popacts from USA were into virginity.

Ugh it was sickening. Thank God European music was at its height imo.

Even our pal Madonna was Esther back then :lmao:

I'm hardly a Beyonce fan, but I respect her. The girl can sing, dance, has stage presence, charisma and good music (especially self-titled), things that we can't see in most current mainstream solo artists

True. I'm not a fan either because i think her music is extremely boring and i don't like the fact that she lies about songwriting credits but she's definitively talented, more than the majority of the modern pop stars and i can respect that. She's still more deserving of her fame than Rihanna or Britney.

True. I'm not a fan either because i think her music is extremely boring and i don't like the fact that she lies about songwriting credits but she's definitively talented, more than the majority of the modern pop stars and i can respect that. She's still more deserving of her fame than Rihanna or Britney.

I prefer Rihanna over Beyonce and Britney. Something more real about her. I like her songs more than theirs also. But, I think they all work hard, and deserve respect for that.

Oh gosh, Beyonce's doing the same choreography for ages! No themes on her show, don't like the "feminist" attention she gets. I love Beyoncé, but....comparing to M....just a good voice

does she (beyonce) really not write her own songs?

how do flop princesses get away with that shyt and not get called out on it?

this makes me soooooo mad