October 30th 2015 marks the 20th Anniversary of "You'll See"

Crux

I'm also kind of tripping out that this song is *20 fcking yrs old* 8*o!! lol. Everything about 1995 in many ways (styles, music etc..) barely looks dated including You'll See! 20 years old is like the new 5-10 yrs old (which everything about this song feels like)! Was such a fresh time for her (one of her hottest looks w/ the stunning/flawless and still modern looking Versace shots, musically and the 'beginning' of what was to come with ROL to the present day!) Just a year before she was Satan to most of the US lol.

Even though a song like You'll See (imo in/around the same league as LTT, OF and all her darker most iconic classic ballads) it somehow didn't do as well as the WAY inferior snooze-fest TAB w/ it's #6 peak :#. Granted, M (even at the peak of the backlash) was still able to get instant airplay and top 10s. But for 'her', I clearly remember that being considered by the media and haters (Mimiphant :8) lol) as flops or under performers vs. all the mega #1s and #2s she effortlessly had just 3-4 years before. You'll See along with I'll Remember are def. underrated (and waay more worthy of #1 than TUTBMP and TAB) but You'll See even more so! She really needs to use/abuse this song more on tours and freakin retire La Isla Bonita and the like zzzz LOL.