Madonna's image this era

It's from Creepypasta

I much prefer this version

tumblr_mz42dluXjF1rx3fweo1_500.jpg

Was June 1972. A woman appear in hospital in Moscow. Is wearing only white rag covered with blood. Was no surprise. Is Moscow. What gave chills was woman not entirely human. Look more like dummy that move like human. Face had no feature or expression. She walk in eating kitten. Again, no surprise. Food hard to come by. Is not unusual for comrade to be eating kitten. Blood from kitten is dripping from dummy woman mouth onto rags. I think to self she is lucky. Hard to find fresh kitten, many die because of cold.

When she walk through hospital door she is taken straight to room. Doctors restrain dummy woman, she makes no fuss. Is good woman, knows her place. Then doctors try to sedate dummy woman with cheap vodka while she is still, but then, she move! She fight back like bear with hangover. Take two good, strong Russian men to restrain her.

Then she look at Doctor (is man, woman is for nurse if lucky) and did something unlike true Russian. She smile! Then Doctor and nurses let go with horror. No teeth in mouth. Only spikes. Is bad dental work. Dummy woman cannot even close mouth for them!

Doctor look at her and ask You are monster! What are you? Dummy woman then crack neck to shoulder to look at him, still with smile on face. Is long pause. Security are coming down hallway.

As Doctor was turning to meet security, woman dart forward, sinking teeth into his throat! She rip out his jugular and he fall to floor. Doctor is now choking on blood like normal Saturday night at vodka bar.

She stand and lean over Doctor. She lean closer and whisper into ear, I am the God! she whispers.

Then KGB come in from hallway, was no security! They shoot dummy woman, saying Is no God! Is only Glory of Mother Russia. Woman should not lie, is unbecoming. Then they shoot Doctor and nurses for cowardice.

Such is life in Moscow.

Lmao this is cracking me up

"Such is life in Moscow" 😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

Very BA Tour vibes...

I thought the same. Love her look around Blond Ambition. I think she ll look like thousand bucks if she is platinum again :)

I'd like her to look like when she attended The Great American Songbook event last year.
She was so classy and reminded me a bit of her Ray Of Light era :D
20140211-pictures-madonna-the-great-amerthe-great-american-songbook-event-new-yo

Edited by FraP

• 2 weeks later...