Madonna's image this era

Its hard to believe the Confessions era was a whole decade ago!She looks younger and more vibrant now than she did in 2005, love the recent pic^

madonna-sword1440x810.jpg

OMG it's amazing!

What if she did one picture to represent each song of the album and all are in the booklet?? :inlove:

Looking great! Not sure if this is the correct thread but can I just point out how happy I'm to see a new cohesive "theme look" for and album/single promo again! I think Confessions was the last real "theme look". I just have always loved and admired har cohesive "re-inventions" for different album/single. Like we've had ragdoll. dominatrix, cowgirl,discoqueen, army, etc. and now dark laced matador! So lovely :)

it would be amazing if she recreated this image for the Ghostown video…. it's a mix of early 80s look, The Immaculate Collection and like you said something "out of an Arabian Silent Movie" and Joan of Arc no less. It's a very powerful image.

But to me it looks like an image suitable for Joan of Arc. It's definitely breathtaking! I wish she dyes her hair black some time during this era too.

But to me it looks like an image suitable for Joan of Arc.

Totally! She's wearing a coat of mail, it's medieval. Joan of Arc!

I like these images! Now let's hope for a JOA video :inlove:

Her look is amazing. People say she didn't change her hair but she did subtly. She didn't change the color or the length, but the style is different, with the waves, the side part and it pulled to one side. It's like the album. It sounds like Madonna of old but with some new twists. Sorry for the dark and short hair lovers, but for me longer blonde hair is just classic Madonna and how I want to see her.

Her look is amazing. People say she didn't change her hair but she did subtly. She didn't change the color or the length, but the style is different, with the waves, the side part and it pulled to one side. It's like the album. It sounds like Madonna of old but with some new twists. Sorry for the dark and short hair lovers, but for me longer blonde hair is just classic Madonna and how I want to see her.

Well she went slightly blonder than she has been recently.

I prefer the shorter cut, particularly with the curls, like in the Marilyn-inspired red sweater shots from the album. That one where she's laying down, looking aside, with her legs up is just STUNNING!!!

I also love the length in the new Versace campaign.

Was hoping to see more of that look in the performances, promo.....but I get the longer waves working with the Matador theme.