Madonna's image this era

I love her hair! There isn't a drastic change but the way it's middled on the side and thrown to the her other shoulder. Beautiful.

Epic the image this era is on par with bat era 1990-1991 which was her very best. I can't with how well it is executed and how incredible every image has been looks like m&m equal ritts and are one of the few that can capture her epicness

I wish she kept the bleached eyebrows

In photos it would look great but not in real life. Eyebrows give a definition to the face and bring out the eyes.

So I'm not sure if this has been discussed much, but i got my copy of Madonna on Rolling Stone today via my subscription! It is stunning. I wanted to scan it for everyone to see in high resolution but I don't know if that's violating rules or not... Someone lemme know because I need to share!

So I'm not sure if this has been discussed much, but i got my copy of Madonna on Rolling Stone today via my subscription! It is stunning. I wanted to scan it for everyone to see in high resolution but I don't know if that's violating rules or not... Someone lemme know because I need to share!

Not against the rules share NOW