Madonna's image this era

Bright red hair would be amazing! :) The only thing is that red is the worst color when trying to get rid of it. She will literally have to regrow her hair from the very base of her scalp in order to go either blond again or any other color. Otherwise the shades of red will always remain there.

Bright red hair would be amazing! :) The only thing is that red is the worst color when trying to get rid of it. She will literally have to regrow her hair from the very base of her scalp in order to go either blond again or any other color. Otherwise the shades of red will always remain there.

From tried and tested experience, if you pay enough you can get any colour out, except blue.

Yea MDNA, hair had a 60s hair, which probably had something to do with the 60s vibe in the album (GMAYL, I'm a Sinner, Birthday Song)

Exactly! There are two distinct looks that come to mind when I think of HC......

The RRHOF/Roseland gig look and then the blonde waves parted down the middle. The big reinvention here of course was the "freshening up" she had done to her face. :)

For MDNA it's the look posted above and the early 90's reprise she had in the TOD ads. Interview '10 was kind of a pre-cursor to this look. Id go as far to say that WE "era" had its own distinct look that sort of gradually morphed into the MDNA look.

Hell, even the Celebration/S&S (second leg) era has its own distinct look. The hair looked different than first leg and she put on just a tiny bit of weight......or maybe she just changed how she was working out. Her appearance at MTV Awards for the MJ tribute, Letterman appearance and SNL w/LG all have a distinct look to me.

They took parts of her face and photoshopped them unto someone else's face. Madonna's forhead is wider.