Madonna's image this era

Not sure if this topic already been covered somewhere but, what's different in her image this era? Style? Hair? Makeup? It's a bit early to tell for sure but I wanted to open this thread because I'm dying to know what she has in store! Any thoughts?

she should keep with the white eyebrows and style of the Interview shoot. I hate when she dresses in character its too gimmicky.

Also anything will be better than that teenager outfit she had on for the MDNA promotion (that facebook interview) :lmao:

Madonna_Interview-Magazine_December-2014

madonna-interview-magazine1-thatgrapejui

madonna-interview-exclusive-1.jpg

Guest eroticerotic

i think the bleached brows was for the Interview mag only; most women bleach their eyebrows and draw them in. its a beauty/fashion thing, makes the brows look better or something. she probably didn't color them in for that shoot.

but i do see

claw nails, lots of rings, grillz, cleavage, and a 1990 reinvented vibe abrewin' :)

This era is promising to reveal the most vulnerable side of Madonna we've ever seen. I think with some of the romantic songs Madonna is going to let her femininity take complete control. A white silky dress that gently leans to her body, outlining her amazing figure and breasts. A tiny string of diamonds running down her hair sparkles under the lights of the arena. Omg, could that ever be a possibility?

There is absolutely no problem with tasting all flavors of the ice cream. :) I've always hated the reactions to her dating the "toy boys". She works hard to keep herself in great shape and looking fantastic why shouldn't she go after what she wants? Not everyone you date has to be a potential husband. In fact, I think what she did after being in a marriage (that apparently wasn't the happiest in its last years) for 8 yrs is completely normal. It's long been rumored that Madonnas "type" is the darker featured guys and Jesus and Brahim fit that bill. I'm certainly not saying everyone here would jump at the chance to get into bed with Jesus or Brahim, but all of us have a physical type that really DOES IT for us. Anyone here saying that they wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be with that "type" if it were the right time in your life is lying.

There is absolutely no problem with tasting all flavors of the ice cream. :) I've always hated the reactions to her dating the "toy boys". She works hard to keep herself in great shape and looking fantastic why shouldn't she go after what she wants? Not everyone you date has to be a potential husband. In fact, I think what she did after being in a marriage (that apparently wasn't the happiest in its last years) for 8 yrs is completely normal. It's long been rumored that Madonnas "type" is the darker featured guys and Jesus and Brahim fit that bill. I'm certainly not saying everyone here would jump at the chance to get into bed with Jesus or Brahim, but all of us have a physical type that really DOES IT for us. Anyone here saying that they wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be with that "type" if it were the right time in your life is lying.

I like guys with darker complexion as well. Brazilian, Italian, Greek men are the gods on Earth lol ♡

It's East Asian for me, the whole South-American / South-Europe look is a huge turn off for me. Either Oriental or Aryan, although I've never dating a white guy before. I just can't be bothered to make the effort, lol.

But yeah -- unrelated to Madonna -- it's totally fine to have a "type", as long as it doesn't turn into a creepy fetish where you like EVERY guy of that type. Then it just gets weird and it's shallow. I always keep far away from "potato queens" or whatever you want to call guys who have a thing for every single guy who is white, blonde and good-looking like me.

Edited by ticktock

I'm super excited to see what is her look This time around. She hasn't had a specific (era) look in years. Confessions was the last one and that was glorious!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish she dyed her hair darker and let it down in gentle waves along the sides of her face. It may make her look more feminine but it would be a nice change. Also darker hair tend to make women appear younger. But if she stays blonde, I wonder if it's not so much the hair that she will focus on but the make up and overall wardrobe style.

Madonna is very pale and dark hair would look almost like a wig on her now because the contrast is too muck and dark hair tends to emphasize wrinkles and make your face look ashy and haggard. If she wants to maintain her youthful looks her best choice is to stay blonde with highlights.

Goddess, you're right. It's not that women look younger with darker hair but THINNER. My friends are in cosmetology business and they say that bigger women's faces look wider if they go blonde. Madonna is skinny enough to where she pulls it off beautifully.

I'm super excited to see what is her look This time around. She hasn't had a specific (era) look in years. Confessions was the last one and that was glorious!!

I still wish she had actually dyed her hair.

Guest Rocco Papa

Sadly, it feels like those days are gone. I think if she were going with a specific look, we'd see it on the album cover, no? The cover and promotional photograph just look like a rehashed version of the early 90s Monroe-style image.

Although, I must say I prefer her with short hair this time around. It's been a while since we've seen her hair short. I think she should keep it that way during this era.

Bull.

She's had "reinventions" for every damn era...yes, including HC and MDNA. Sure, they're not always as drastic or striking as they use to be back in the day...but to say the last several eras haven't had their own look(s) is just ridiculous.

What was the look of MDNA? Don't say Barbarella, because that came later on the tour. Would ve been cool if she used that look for the era (minus the guns :).