What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

In my fantasy, it's like a Bedtime Stories sitch... she has a big hit or two, then releases very non-radio friendly singles thereafter. I wanna see a video for Holy Water or Body Shop or Best Night. So badly.

I like Ghost Town and all but eh it's very tame. I wanna see Madonna at her baddest again

Maybe! Or one video for each sequence of the tour : rebel, matador, bitch, post apocalypse...

Living for love was not the typical big budget video we have for Madonna's first single. It was perfect but didn't cost 1.5m like Gmayl. That means more budget for the other videos!

Yes exactly! I think she is gonna distribute the budget for lots of videos. It's gonna be exciting!

holy water and bitch, i'm madonna

i do not love ghosttown, so probably will be second single, lol, i'm the worst for picking second singles - any song i dont love love gets second single, lol

Well, now that we know that "Rebel Heart" lost its magic vocoder hook, I am excited that "Ghosttown" could be the 2nd single. It is a great song.

i really wonder what MADONNA hated about the demo...

Songs like GHOSTTOWN and REBEL HEART that has mass appeal seldom come our way nowadays...

Now that she's contemplating Ghosttown for 2nd single, she's in the right direction...

Radio deal and stand-alone track needs to happen for Ghosttown... if it get's played every hour, i am sure listeners will like it...

I also thought that Bitch I'm Madonna needed to be the 2nd single but now I think GHOSTTOWN is the perfect choice!

God, yes! This or Joan of Arc.

But maybe the ten songs to come are great potential singles as well!

Holy water is no single material

Ghosttown is the obvious 2nd single choice!

Agreed. HW is too vulgar to be a single, but it will smash as a club promo though.

Any guess for when the 2nd single will be released?

Girl Gone Wild was released nearly one month before the album, but now Madonna has planned some promo for LFL at the end of February... Maybe this time the 2nd single will be released after the album?

Any guess for when the 2nd single will be released?

Girl Gone Wild was released nearly one month before the album, but now Madonna has planned some promo for LFL at the end of February... Maybe this time the 2nd single will be released after the album?

Oh definitely. LFL is growing well in the US at the moment, and it hasn't seen its biggest push in Europe yet (that will be when she's there in late February/early March). Unless she shoots the video before the Brits, which seems unlikely given that she's probably rehearsing for the Brits and Jonathan Ross, she won't shoot the video until the second half of March.

So my prediction is that Ghosttown gets pushed to radio end of March, beginning of April with a video release in mid-April.