What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

After listening to the whole album, I understand more now why LFL was released. It's the purest pop song on the album. That's how Madonna chooses her singles lately, not whether it represents the album. Look at MDNA. All the single were pretty safe, but none represented the album in a positive way.

Ghostown isn't my favorite (I still like it though) because I find the production to be on the generic-side. But it's very commercial sounding, so I would support it being a single

I adore Best Night, and yes it sounds straight out of an updated Bedtime Stories

Are you guys kidding? LFL is both rebel and heart at the same time! She´s still believing in love but saying F-you to whoever hurt her. It is THE song to represent the whole mood of the album.

And I don´t get how people want BIM as single. Another "featuring" song? Didn´t we all had enough witl th last two albums? And a song about popping bottles and being amazingly rich? Wasn´t AL the song a turn off exactly becuase of this for many? I can already hear the comparisons with GGW... terrible.

... Anyways, I´m drunk... a ballad for 2nd single, definitely. The ballads are the strength of the album this time around, I say go for it and release one of them.

Personally I think they've read all our posts/opinions about the leaked album. There was definitely a great response to Iconic. Plus a lot of hiphop blogs picked it up too and it got a decent response. The fact they've added it to the tracks being released early makes me think it might be the next single.

I will cry if Ghosttown isn't the 2nd single. In my dreams, she will make a $10 million dollar video. LOVE LOVE LOVE this song.

I really think she should go for ghost town or at least another ballad or mid tempo.

Can't make up my mind. So many great songs that could work as singles...

Devil Pray, Gosttown, BIM, Hold Tight, Inside Out, VVV, S.E.X, with no particular order.

Iconic is overproduced. Altough I like the song, I don't see it as a single. And Rebel Heart is good, but it lost something from the demo that could work as a single. Not saying the demo is better - it needed work, but now I don't think of it as single material, at least when compared with other songs on the album.

GHOSTTOWN for 2nd single...

if they insist on releasing REBEL HEART as the 2nd single, they should at least use the demo version as a polished Radio Edit version or something or release it along in the single/remixes... that's the only will gain a decent amount of success

Devil Pray, Joan of Arc, HeartBreakCity, Wash All Over Me, or Ghosttown would all make a great second single. If they choose something else, it would be unfortunate. I have a strong feeling it's gonna be Unapologetic Bitch. Actually, I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Devil Pray, Joan of Arc, HeartBreakCity, Wash All Over Me, or Ghosttown would all make a great second single. If they choose something else, it would be unfortunate. I have a strong feeling it's gonna be Unapologetic Bitch. Actually, I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

I think Unapologetic Bitch will be held for the third single. It definitely sounds like a summer single! All the ones you listed would all be good options for the second single. I'd add Hold Tight to the list also.

Honestly, I was just listening to the new Hold Tight and omg!! It's a smashing song! Very radio friendly, could be a total hit in USA!!! If she makes a fun, uplifting video to go with it, it'll be everybody's favorite!