What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

Still Ghosttown...with a mega, epic video.

yeah.... i'd like an on-location shoot somewhere outdoors again...

with these so many songs, 25 to be exact... i hope we get at least 5-7 releases for clubs just like AMERICAN LIFE...

Unapologetic Bitch would make a great late spring / summer single. It gets my vote.

Bitch...I'm Madonna is the fave amongst causal listeners based off my observation.

I see that 'Hold Tight' is a popular choice but it reminds of that Gwen Stefani song 'Baby Don't Lie', I can't see this Song doing well at all.

I think Iconic will be a second single. Also, I think there's gonna be another video before the Brits Grammy.

And I still stand by my words, there will be at least 5 singles! This era has a massive amount of extraordinary songs!! She also has a lot of promo planned and it all starts in March!!! There is nothing on the tour and please, I hope nobody pushes her to get on a road!! Guy specifically said 2015 is all Rebel Heart for Madonna!!!

Now, after Iconic, another favorite is VVV. But I think we'll get BIM or UB. We will DEFINITELY get Ghosttown! We may also get a ballad, such as Messiah, Joan of Arc or Wash All Over Me. And it all will conclude with Rebel Heart.

Am I wishing for too much? Not really. I'm being realistic, based on the way this era is unraveling itself! Not only are we getting an insane amount of awesome single worthy songs, we're also getting all these major performances and IT ALL HAS BARELY STARTED!!!:

:drama:

That's how I feel about BIM, IMHO not single material... might be a good club promo single, but that's all.

It's edgy, memorable, and with the Sophie sample it's something different than what's on the radio currently. I think with a proper video you might be underestimating it's possible appeal and catchiness.

I prefer UB and would like to see a video for that but I definitely think "Bitch, I'm Madonna" has to be a single eventually.

My singles would be (for now)

1: Living for love

2: Iconic (April release)

3: Unapologetic bitch/Bitch I'm Madonna (double a side, with two videos)

4: Ghosttown/Messiah (released Christmas 2015)

5: Hold tight

6: Veni Vidi Vici (final single)

I don't think radio plays 'bitch' songs though? Or it would have to be a censored version which would suck? Not sure what would happen but I don't know how much sense there is in releasing any of the bitch songs as singles if there needs to be a stupid version for radio, lol.

I will cry if Ghosttown isn't the 2nd single. In my dreams, she will make a $10 million dollar video. LOVE LOVE LOVE this song.

Yeah, I might cry too, haha. The world NEEDS to hear this song. And hell, the video doesn't even need to be that expensive anymore. So many of my favorite artists these days are smaller acts who make really, really awesome videos. They don't even have the budget that Madonna has with her latest videos. Post production can do so much these days that used to cost so much more to film (take a video like 'Bedtime Story' for example) and a concept where she is performing a simple storyline would be nice. I know she doesn't want to act anymore, but even a concept like 'Power of Good-bye' where she is interacting with a man and then something unfolds is pretty damn easy. She hasn't done this is so freaking long. :-(

"Ghosttown" truly deserves to be the next single.It's been a long time since Madonna released a ballad as a single.It would surprise alot of people.The song is brilliant and would definitely appeal to listeners outside of her fanbase.

I've only heard the official releases and their respective demos, but I'ma go with Ghosttown. Something heartfelt, theatrical, AMAZING. We've seen Madonna do the dance thing since Hung Up. One little ballad won't hurt anyone.

I adore Queen and Best Night... any fans of those songs here?

I like them a lot, but are they single material?

The problem with having LFL as a single is that it really isn't representative of the album at all. It suggests RH will be another dance/house album, which really is not the case.

I agree! It reminds me of Music. Nothing else on the album sounded like that.